Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Finished the event, got the reindeer and he is no where. He is not in my inventory, I went through everything. I restarted the game and hes still not there. Any ideas on what I should do? TIA

Rhino Keeper
    He is a walker. Should be running around in your kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    He is a walker. Should be running around in your kingdom.
    Thanks! I just found him!!

Rhino Keeper
    As it stands I will not get the flying reindeer unless I use gems to speed up the snow globe. I'm a few collections shy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    As it stands I will not get the flying reindeer unless I use gems to speed up the snow globe. I'm a few collections shy.
    Me either. I won’t spend gems for a walker/flyer though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Same here, I calculated I'd be short 27 wreaths in kingdom 1 and about 125 in kingdom 2, so I decided this morning to give up on that. Also not spending gems on a "walker".
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    So, I have finished and there is no Reindeer Gnome as listed in the inventory at the start of this thread. All I got was a Flying Reindeer, which is a walker? Wish I hadn’t bothered with this event now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    So, I have finished and there is no Reindeer Gnome as listed in the inventory at the start of this thread. All I got was a Flying Reindeer, which is a walker? Wish I hadn’t bothered with this event now.
    Have your upgraded the snow globe to level 6? The reward for doing that is the Reindeer Gnome.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Don't forget there is also a community visit component to completing the event and getting the Flying Reindeer (kingdom citizen). You also get another gnome in the bundle of goodies for completing the goals.

Do what you can to upgrade the globe....

Executive Chef
    I also didn?t see the reindeer. I put him back in storage reset the game, took him back out and reset the game again before he finally started walking in my Queendom. He occasionally looks like he?s trying to jump up and fly but he mostly slowly walks around. Super lame and I will likely keep him in storage if he doesn?t actually fly like described.

The witch Morgaine actually looks like she?s flying on her broom so it can be done.
    Last edited by Galadraal; 01-01-20 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Thought of something else to add