Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    The troll camp is incredibly stingy, I've only gotten 1 item from it for the final stage of the snow globe.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yea, it says to check your storage for the reindeer but it's not there! It's a walker, unfortunately! All that work for a walker.

Please, S8, we've got enough walkers! Balto should have been an actual reindeer we could place on our board that dropped some decent items!
    It would've been nice if he could be with his brother Red Nose Fawnicorn, too bad he will be roaming all the time.

Rhino Keeper
    Walker is ADORABLE. Have already packed Christmas away but the new reindeer and the gingerbread guy from last year are still out roaming because of the cuteness factor, I hope we get a bunny for Easter. : D

Edit add I get the wanting a pair of red nosed little guys too, think it is a case of winning no matter which way it turned out. In this case. I don't usually like walkers anymore. But this one is SO CUTE and seasonal. I also bouught ho ho ho leggings in the sales and am wearing them too, so it's not a surprise my Balto is around. It was said before - this year's rhythm of events meant that the Xmas event was fairly late, but my cute flyer is coming out on Dec 1st next year. : D

2nd edit add: Did I mention I would love a bunny walker (hopper) for Easter? : ) How about a Cupid fairy flyer or smiling heart character for Valentine's? OMG sometimes I am SO NOT a grownup when it comes to this game and the artwork. Unicorns, fairies, furry woodland creatures, rainbows - Thanks S8! : )
    Last edited by newyear5780; 12-30-19 at 12:25 AM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    I'm still stuck on the last part of the snow globe because I can't get anything from the troll camp so no boots and a waiting game to make the reindeer gnome doll.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I'm still stuck on the last part of the snow globe because I can't get anything from the troll camp so no boots and a waiting game to make the reindeer gnome doll.
    Elf dust on your troll camp! May you have enough to open up a teeny boot store by event end! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    48 hrs and there have no boots from troll camp nor the 4 adventures ....giving up on this game not able to do 8 reindeer troll in2 days

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    48 hrs and there have no boots from troll camp nor the 4 adventures ....giving up on this game not able to do 8 reindeer troll in2 days
    I'm in the same boat! It took me 4 days to get 1 set of boots from the Troll camp. There is no way that I will be able to get 8 in 2 days! This is ridiculous! Putting the Troll camp in storage did nothing for me! These random drops stink!

It took me a lot of journeys but i finally got my elf gnome. Troll pit was also stingy but journeys helped to gather some more boots, so managed to do the final upgrade of the snow globe and to get the cute reindeer gnome. Thank you for the beautiful event, S8! Happy holidays for everyone!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I'm in the same boat! It took me 4 days to get 1 set of boots from the Troll camp. There is no way that I will be able to get 8 in 2 days! This is ridiculous! Putting the Troll camp in storage did nothing for me! These random drops stink!
    Unable to get the resource unless you spend money to buy gems or packs... :-/
    I've said it before and will say it again. I don't care what the official response or position is on this issue. The resources and spawns DO reduce to impossible the further into the challenge you get. You have to...have to load up on these resources early on. As early as you can. Aim to finish in the first week or several days early. Some players see an increase in drops/spawns the closer you get to the end but alas that has never been my experience. I really hope the power of the post will get those boots dropping for you in time for you to complete!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    It took me a lot of journeys but i finally got my elf gnome. Troll pit was also stingy but journeys helped to gather some more boots, so managed to do the final upgrade of the snow globe and to get the cute reindeer gnome. Thank you for the beautiful event, S8! Happy holidays for everyone!
    My kingdom is apparently on the naughty list. I haven't had one of these prizes drop from adventures for a very very looooooooooong time. I did the adventure for the boot drops. Once I had all the boots and other resources I stopped adventuring. :/