Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    I did 3 stuff-the-stocking-adventures so far but I didn’t get the green gnome. Now random is that drop?
    Do you mean the Elf Gnome?
    He is a very very rare drop. You can go on 50 Adventures and not get him, or you can be lucky and get him on your first try.
    I've been on 3 Baron's Stocking Adventures too and no Elf Gnome or Tiny Gnome Boots alas..

I don't know if it's really of influence or just random unrelated luck, but for me the drops from the Troll Camp have increased since I put it back in storage after collecting. (just for a minute or so before getting it back out)
    Thanks for the tip Andro45!

Just crafted Mr. Claus Gnome, and he looks really cute with the tiny present in hand. 22 Hour timer.
    I hope the Faerie Atrium Gnomes drop more than just the occasional Snowball (especially after the snowball event)

New Resident
    The Troll Camp drops are terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    It looks like this
    Attachment 54307
    thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Do you mean the Elf Gnome?
    He is a very very rare drop. You can go on 50 Adventures and not get him, or you can be lucky and get him on your first try.
    I've been on 3 Baron's Stocking Adventures too and no Elf Gnome or Tiny Gnome Boots alas..

I don't know if it's really of influence or just random unrelated luck, but for me the drops from the Troll Camp have increased since I put it back in storage after collecting. (just for a minute or so before getting it back out)
    Thanks for the tip Andro45!

Just crafted Mr. Claus Gnome, and he looks really cute with the tiny present in hand. 22 Hour timer.
    I hope the Faerie Atrium Gnomes drop more than just the occasional Snowball (especially after the snowball event)
    You're welcome, I have been doing this quite some events now and though I'm not getting the drops every time, drops are definitely not as bad as others here say. So, because it doesn't cost me anything I keep doing it. I wasn't the one who came up with the idea, but I keep mentioning it because I hope it helps others.

I got extremely lucky this event: The adventure gave me an elf gnome. This is the very first time I got the special drop from adventures in both my kingdoms.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I got extremely lucky this event: The adventure gave me an elf gnome. This is the very first time I got the special drop from adventures in both my kingdoms.
    Congratulations on getting the Elf Gnome! (two times!?!) That's awesome
    Good drops (at least in my opinion) and he's cute. Really hope to get lucky too!

AnnirasSweets posted the drops :

"Elf Gnome drops so far:
    $400, + 2 items (3 items when Snowball shows up) including -- All color petals, Mushroom, Glimmerdust, Strawberry, Wheat, Cocoa Bean, Sugar Cane, Snowball"

Love the combination of Coins and a multidrop of useful items like Glimmerdust, Strawberry, Wheat and Cocoa Bean.
    Thanks for posting AnnirasSweets!

Rhino Keeper
    I did not see any posts about Snowball Shenanigans side goal, so decided to "take one for the team". I spent 30 gems on Snowball Pile, hit it, and got the message "+5 snowballs". Then opened Baron Tent, and found I had only the 6 snowballs for the day, not 11 as I should have. Closed the game, re-opened it -- same thing.

Shenanigans indeed. Don't do it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    You're welcome, I have been doing this quite some events now and though I'm not getting the drops every time, drops are definitely not as bad as others here say. So, because it doesn't cost me anything I keep doing it. I wasn't the one who came up with the idea, but I keep mentioning it because I hope it helps others.
    I've done that trick before, but I just forgot about it. I love it when people remind each other of this kind of thing.
    So keep sharing! That's what makes this forum so great.

Rhino Keeper
    I can?t wait to see what the finished snow globe looks like...I don?t even care what it drops (though a good amount of coins would be nice).

Definitely liking how this event is more relaxed. I?m not concerned about getting Balto, even though hes really cute and the gnomes giving snowballs is a plus. I hope they drop something else after the snowball event.

No Elf Gnome after 4 adventures, but at least I?m using gold eggs to try for it.

I was so mad at S8 after the pig mud event but they are bringing my faith back.

I also like how the fangbeast spawn rate is high and I have been collecting the bottles breeze easily.
    Last edited by Amore1234567; 12-23-19 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I did not see any posts about Snowball Shenanigans side goal, so decided to "take one for the team". I spent 30 gems on Snowball Pile, hit it, and got the message "+5 snowballs". Then opened Baron Tent, and found I had only the 6 snowballs for the day, not 11 as I should have. Closed the game, re-opened it -- same thing.

Shenanigans indeed. Don't do it.
    Ouch! Maybe post it in 1 of the Bugs/ Issues threads?
    Thanks for the warning!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    I also like how the fangbeast spawn rate is high and I have been collecting the bottles breeze easily.
    Exactly! I was having so much trouble spawning Fang Beasts before, and now I have more than 50 'Bottled Shadows' in my inventory. Excellent