Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Where is this? I can’t find it in my kingdom. Thanks
    It should appear in the goal book after you have awaken Errol from the Academy (this is the final goal for Errol).

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All posts about Errol can be made in The Academy thread... thanks all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezSweet View Post
    I may be wrong here but if we need to make 22 reindeer gnome dolls to complete this event and the drop rate on the troll camp is 33% then we would get the drop every third time approximately. This means 18 hrs to get one drop. 18 x 22 = 396 divided by 24 hrs in a day (of course we all want to set an alarm for the middle of the night to collect from the troll camp) = 16.5 days. The event isn?t that long. (This is worse than a guaranteed drop from Ivy?s hut!) So if I?m right, there isn?t enough time to finish the event without spending gems to speed up the troll camp. They?ve got to come up with a lot better prizes for me to even consider doing that, lol. So not worth it, sooooo count me out! Again S8 rolls out a lame event geared only towards those willing to spend a lot of real money to finish. I have much better things to spend my hard earned money on! (Oooo look at the pretty reindeer I spent $50 on, I can?t touch it or hold it or play with it and the whole game might disappear into cyberspace one day but ain?t it pretty!) No thank you! I?ll just keep working on the main story goals and when I finish (or S8 discontinues the game) I won?t be lamenting my wasted wages that I have nothing to show for.
    I don't like random drops either, especially from the Troll Camp where you have to wait another 6 hours for another try.

But don't forget the adventures.
    Even if you don't have massive amounts of energy stored, you will still have to chop a lot of Snowboulders, and get the required Snow Crystals from it.
    Enough to maybe do around 6/7 adventures? Extra chance to get the Snowboots (and if your really really lucky the Elf Gnome)
    And I think the drop rate from the camp is a little higher than 33%.

I'm not sure I can finish, but I am trying and usually I can finish events without spending Money/ Gems.
    + Except for the Troll camp drop, this event is not really that hard or energy consuming. You still have some time/ energy left for other tasks in your kingdom.

Good luck to everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    My last goal says that I need 6 of each doll to upgrade to level 6. Not 2 as it says on page 1.
    My kingdom is level 40.
    So a lot more chopping to do.....
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

anyone have a pic of the troll camp? i cant find it on my aunts kingdom........

Fashion Designer
    It looks like this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3B0601F7-820B-4983-B526-12764D76C747.jpeg 
Views:	192 
Size:	225.7 KB 
ID:	54307
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know what the Classic Winter Tree, Winter White Tree and Grand Water Tree render? Inventory card says "Chop for various gifts"
    first time I noticed them in my featured items.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    My last goal says that I need 6 of each doll to upgrade to level 6. Not 2 as it says on page 1.
    My kingdom is level 40.
    So a lot more chopping to do.....
    Actually, you?ll need 8 of each doll.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Does anyone know what the Classic Winter Tree, Winter White Tree and Grand Water Tree render? Inventory card says "Chop for various gifts"
    first time I noticed them in my featured items.
    info is here in the sales thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-etc/page208
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nomadma View Post
    Actually, you?ll need 8 of each doll.
    Lower level requirements end at lvl 47. So he will need only 6