Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    First drop of Elf Gnome was 400 coins, a mushroom, and a strawberry.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Yes, well I don't immediately put it back out, normally I do something first then open inventory again and place it back.

Note to self: don't forget to place back the troll camp!

This morning I got boots in kingdom 1, but forgot to place the troll camp in kingdom 2
    When I put the troll camp in inventory and I place it back again,
    timer is 6.00 hrs again. Doing something wrong I suppose?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    May I ask if and where can I buy more troll camps? I have only one now. I've searched the entire buildings category but can't find it anywhere.
    We can only own 1 Troll Camp, sadly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    When I put the troll camp in inventory and I place it back again,
    timer is 6.00 hrs again. Doing something wrong I suppose?
    No, it has a 6 hour timer. You collect from it, put it in storage, do something else, take it out of storage, do something else for 15 secs in case the game resets.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    No, it has a 6 hour timer. You collect from it, put it in storage, do something else, take it out of storage, do something else for 15 secs in case the game resets.
    Whenever you put something in storage it always resets its timer to original time needed, in this instance 6 hrs.

Farm Supplier
    I may be wrong here but if we need to make 22 reindeer gnome dolls to complete this event and the drop rate on the troll camp is 33% then we would get the drop every third time approximately. This means 18 hrs to get one drop. 18 x 22 = 396 divided by 24 hrs in a day (of course we all want to set an alarm for the middle of the night to collect from the troll camp) = 16.5 days. The event isn?t that long. (This is worse than a guaranteed drop from Ivy?s hut!) So if I?m right, there isn?t enough time to finish the event without spending gems to speed up the troll camp. They?ve got to come up with a lot better prizes for me to even consider doing that, lol. So not worth it, sooooo count me out! Again S8 rolls out a lame event geared only towards those willing to spend a lot of real money to finish. I have much better things to spend my hard earned money on! (Oooo look at the pretty reindeer I spent $50 on, I can?t touch it or hold it or play with it and the whole game might disappear into cyberspace one day but ain?t it pretty!) No thank you! I?ll just keep working on the main story goals and when I finish (or S8 discontinues the game) I won?t be lamenting my wasted wages that I have nothing to show for.

Farm Supplier
    How are you spawning fangbeasts? They never come unless I do not want them to. WHERE ARE THEY?

And what sacrificial ritual is required to get the troll camp to drop items? Have tried bowls of oranges and incense next to a picture of Chris Hemsworth on my porch, moved up to earth worms, now I?m thinking first born children? Asking for a friend. Secret: that friend is me. I am the friend.
    Realm name: Pippo
    If you maintain one heart as a friend, I will visit you daily! If your hearts are empty, so is mine, and then after a week of mourning your emptiness passes, I will delete you. No need for wall posts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfstone View Post
    How are you spawning fangbeasts? They never come unless I do not want them to. WHERE ARE THEY?

And what sacrificial ritual is required to get the troll camp to drop items? Have tried bowls of oranges and incense next to a picture of Chris Hemsworth on my porch, moved up to earth worms, now I?m thinking first born children? Asking for a friend. Secret: that friend is me. I am the friend.
    well it seems to me your ritual was incorrect, the picture should of been of his hunkier looking Thor character
    2 drops since this event started but, based on my past experience of constant lousy starting drops with troll camp, they will pick up in a few days as always..
    **try the snowballs only, getting fangbeast galore from them**

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by myhsplace View Post
    well it seems to me your ritual was incorrect, the picture should of been of his hunkier looking Thor character
    2 drops since this event started but, based on my past experience of constant lousy starting drops with troll camp, they will pick up in a few days as always..
    **try the snowballs only, getting fangbeast galore from them**
    Dangit, I knew I shoulda used the power of Ragnarok... that HAS to be the problem.

Thanks for the tip about snowballs! Fingers crossed!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezSweet View Post
    I may be wrong here but if we need to make 22 reindeer gnome dolls to complete this event and the drop rate on the troll camp is 33% then we would get the drop every third time approximately. This means 18 hrs to get one drop. 18 x 22 = 396 divided by 24 hrs in a day (of course we all want to set an alarm for the middle of the night to collect from the troll camp) = 16.5 days. The event isn?t that long. (This is worse than a guaranteed drop from Ivy?s hut!) So if I?m right, there isn?t enough time to finish the event without spending gems to speed up the troll camp. They?ve got to come up with a lot better prizes for me to even consider doing that, lol. So not worth it, sooooo count me out! Again S8 rolls out a lame event geared only towards those willing to spend a lot of real money to finish. I have much better things to spend my hard earned money on! (Oooo look at the pretty reindeer I spent $50 on, I can?t touch it or hold it or play with it and the whole game might disappear into cyberspace one day but ain?t it pretty!) No thank you! I?ll just keep working on the main story goals and when I finish (or S8 discontinues the game) I won?t be lamenting my wasted wages that I have nothing to show for.
    Oh no, you shouldnt spend gems to speed up the Troll Camp 'cause its not a guaranteed drop. You need to gem the boots in the workshop. Or spend even more gems and buy the doll. Or buy the Value Packs, if they contain the boots or a finished doll.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast