Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    12 hours later I now need 2 more boots. WOW! I really don?t like the random drops. Thanks for all the help everyone. I have been putting the troll-dumb thingy that doesn?t like to drop boots away almost every time. Power of the post please give me boots from my adventure and the troll thingy when I wake up.
    No elf gnome yet. Power of the post and putting away troll camp not working for my kingdom. Still need 2 dang boots and many wreaths to collect! ! ! Adventures dropping NO boots !!!

Rhino Keeper
    No elf gnome yet. Power of the post and putting away troll camp not working for my kingdom. Still need 2 dang boots and many wreaths to collect! ! ! Adventures dropping NO boots !!!
    I'm sorry putting the troll camp away doesn't seem to work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    ANYONE Else have this Problem ???

Got Snow Globe to L6 and have passed the 900 wreath mark in the Individual Prize but just noticed the ACADEMY SCROLLS rewards are not showing up in my Academy so can?t awaken Errol /Honora!!! Should have at least have had enough for one of them ... only shows I have 90 Scrolls!!?!!
    For 650 wreaths you get crowns, I don't see scrolls in the individual prizes. I got some scrolls from the event goals (27 according to the first page), but don't have 200 yet.

Finished the snow globe this afternoon. Now on to collecting wreaths. I don't particularly want the reindeer, but I'll try anyway.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I'm sorry putting the troll camp away doesn't seem to work for you.

For 650 wreaths you get crowns, I don't see scrolls in the individual prizes. I got some scrolls from the event goals (27 according to the first page), but don't have 200 yet.

Finished the snow globe this afternoon. Now on to collecting wreaths. I don't particularly want the reindeer, but I'll try anyway.
    Congratulations on finishing snow globe. I got boots from another adventure just need one more now so c’mon troll camp. And idk why I feel the need to finish but it’s a sense of accomplishment I guess. Unfortunately, may have to set alarms to get all the wreaths. Ggrrrr.

Rhino Keeper
    2 Reindeergnomes are what stand between me and a finished snow globe. And that's only because I have been lucky and got boots from 4 of the adventures. My troll camp still has only been dropping 1 pair of boots a day (most days). I just checked and no boots so maybe tonight's collection will turn some over. No elf gnome and I'm not going out of my way to get him.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    2 Reindeergnomes are what stand between me and a finished snow globe. And that's only because I have been lucky and got boots from 4 of the adventures. My troll camp still has only been dropping 1 pair of boots a day (most days). I just checked and no boots so maybe tonight's collection will turn some over. No elf gnome and I'm not going out of my way to get him.
    Sounds like we’re coded for the same drops for boots from adventures and troll camp. I finally collected last boots I need just now from troll camp. So power of post x 2 maybe did the trick? Ha ha! Not. Lol it’s called effort and luck. Anyways I really hope your boots drop next collection. Good luck

Farm Supplier
    Putting the camp away hasn’t really worked for me either. Then sometimes I forget to put it back out. That makes me crazy!!

Fashion Designer
    Disappointed the snow globe doesn?t have snow! OH! Well! It is finished. Almost through with Academy goal. Wonder what is next!

Thank you for the info! I was just looking to see if anyone else was having trouble finding their reward.

Quote Originally Posted by ffwife23 View Post
    Thank you for the info! I was just looking to see if anyone else was having trouble finding their reward.
    Yea, it says to check your storage for the reindeer but it's not there! It's a walker, unfortunately! All that work for a walker.

Please, S8, we've got enough walkers! Balto should have been an actual reindeer we could place on our board that dropped some decent items!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having problems getting into the game