Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

I wanted to post to emphasize that the final reward for wreaths, getting Balto the flying reindeer, is a kingdom “Walker” who flies slowly around. This is mentioned in the first page, but I was expecting a decoration to drop something. I spent 10 minutes force quitting, searching the bug forum and recent posts, and starting a support request. Then I checked my kingdom again and saw Balto flying around. My fault of course for not reading carefully, but hoping to save a few people from the same frustration. I am gratefully to finish early, Balto is cute, but disappointed not to get the adventure drop after 10-12 tries. Not worth spending vast energy trying dozens more times.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I am SO bored with this. These identikit "events" are just ridiculous. But stuff to chop, grow trees to chop, wait for poor drop rate on troll camp... repeat to end. Is there no imagination in this game any more? Or actual story.
    I agree to some extent, but at least for this event we used golden eggs and not golden nuggets to do the adventure. For that I am immensely grateful...thank you for listening to our feedback on this point, S8! I did far more adventures on this event than any prior of a similar format just because I didn't have to deplete nuggets!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. That was a lot of work for a "walker" and I can't figure out how to store him! Help please

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Wow. That was a lot of work for a "walker" and I can't figure out how to store him! Help please
    Tap Market then Town Square and uncheck

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Did you try putting away the troll camp in inventory for short time after every collection? I still think this works for me. I was getting on average 2 boots a day. I got 2 from adventures and funny thing, then troll camp gave nothing...I need 2 more, hopefully I'm done tomorrow morning.
    For me this worked as well. Please try this. It doesn't cost anything.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Still need 3 more. I?ve sent about 7 adventures collecting from troll camp regularly. May not make it to get the reindeer. So frustrating!
    12 hours later I now need 2 more boots. WOW! I really don?t like the random drops. Thanks for all the help everyone. I have been putting the troll-dumb thingy that doesn?t like to drop boots away almost every time. Power of the post please give me boots from my adventure and the troll thingy when I wake up.

Farm Supplier
    Who got the elf gnome? I can say that every time You have to search for elf or other figures In adventure I never got them. I Did now about every day, sometimes 2 and Still no elf gnome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by M2013C View Post
    Who got the elf gnome? I can say that every time You have to search for elf or other figures In adventure I never got them. I Did now about every day, sometimes 2 and Still no elf gnome.
    I got lucky on my last try (I think I did 7 adventures)
    I don't try to win the prize anymore, just spent the materials I get while doing the event.

Rhino Keeper
    ANYONE Else have this Problem ???

Got Snow Globe to L6 and have passed the 900 wreath mark in the Individual Prize but just noticed the ACADEMY SCROLLS rewards are not showing up in my Academy so can?t awaken Errol /Honora!!! Should have at least have had enough for one of them ... only shows I have 90 Scrolls!!?!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    12 hours later I now need 2 more boots. WOW! I really don?t like the random drops. Thanks for all the help everyone. I have been putting the troll-dumb thingy that doesn?t like to drop boots away almost every time. Power of the post please give me boots from my adventure and the troll thingy when I wake up.
    No elf gnome yet. Power of the post and putting away troll camp not working for my kingdom. Still need 2 dang boots and many wreaths to collect! ! !