Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I still haven’t found the elf gnome. I finished everything else two days ago. At the beginning of the event, I had over 50 golden eggs. I’m running low now. For those of you who think the key is spending real money for gems, I would have to disagree. For the past couple of months, I’ve finally started spending real money. I’ve even purchased a large gem pack during this event. I don’t even know how many times I’ve gone on the adventure. I have lots of extra useless items now (still surprisingly few boots). I’d like to think that I’ll learn a lesson and not waste resources on these random adventure drops, but I suspect I will not. I think I have time for another adventure. Good luck to those of you trying to complete the event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    I still haven’t found the elf gnome. I finished everything else two days ago. At the beginning of the event, I had over 50 golden eggs. I’m running low now. For those of you who think the key is spending real money for gems, I would have to disagree. For the past couple of months, I’ve finally started spending real money. I’ve even purchased a large gem pack during this event. I don’t even know how many times I’ve gone on the adventure. I have lots of extra useless items now (still surprisingly few boots). I’d like to think that I’ll learn a lesson and not waste resources on these random adventure drops, but I suspect I will not. I think I have time for another adventure. Good luck to those of you trying to complete the event.
    Took me a while to learn the lesson, but it finally stuck. I'm among many on the naughty list. Some of us just will never get that adventure prize. I don't waste time (& especially not money) on them anymore. I do the adventure to boost resources and once I have enough I quit going.

Executive Chef
    i go on the adventures until i don't need any more material. once i have fully upgraded-i give up on trying for the special prize.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I'm still stuck on the last part of the snow globe because I can't get anything from the troll camp so no boots and a waiting game to make the reindeer gnome doll.
    Same here. I just checked. I have the other gnomes complete but can't get the boots. Just checked and needed 6 reindeer gnomes! Then I noticed the troll camp was ready and got a pair of boots. Finally after numerous collections with no boots. So I still have 5 pairs of boots to go. The baron's stockings have not been giving boots and I have had difficulty getting the icicles to do the adventure as well. I have collected the 3 characters from the atrium. Just need the wreath now. I am not going to have enough wreaths collected either. I don't have time to collect regularly.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    Es incre?ble que el gnomo Elf despu?s de tanta aventuras no se consiga, creo que es una forma de hacernos gastar energ?a, llevo muchos retos sin conseguir ning?n obsequio de las aventuras.
    Tambi?n creo que se deber?a hablar en espa?ol, dado que los espa?oles gastamos mucho dinero en este juego y deber?an considerarlo.
    Please post in English in future. Yes, events are difficult and the minor prize from the adventure is only supposed to be a small bonus. Like a lot of us, once the final level is reached, some us stop doing adventures too. I hope you get the other gnomes

Rhino Keeper
    So sorry for those without boots to complete snow globe! This is the crazy of random drops. My realm has spare. : ( May either the luck turn for the better or may you have the gems to buy the boots you need.

We don't know what the fully upgraded drops will be from the globe, so it's hard to know if it is worth it. Hard choices!
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Hola Sof?a, gracias por contestar, estoy en Espa?a

Thank you for answering, but I would like to claim for all Spanish speakers, to also speak Spanish.

Where does the reindeer gnome go when you finish the event? I just finished and have balto but can’t find my reindeer gnome.
    Does anyone have. Photo of it and know where he will have gone? Thanks
    Happy new year to to you all.

Rhino Keeper
    Happy New Year to all

Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    Thank you for answering, but I would like to claim for all Spanish speakers, to also speak Spanish.
    I'm sorry, but I don't speak Spanish. English also isn't my first language, but I make do. I believe the forum is USA based and actually meant for children, so I think that English is the logical language for this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    Where does the reindeer gnome go when you finish the event? I just finished and have balto but can’t find my reindeer gnome.
    Does anyone have. Photo of it and know where he will have gone? Thanks
    Happy new year to to you all.
    The reindeer gnome should be in your inventory. Mine is visible under decorations.

I'm not going to get Balto in kingdom 2 and may be not in kingdom 1, work got in the way and I didn't get many wreaths from chests.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil