Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    has anyone had their daily tasks show up for today? mine is still missing
    Yes mine showed up a few hours back

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Even if I won't get all the gnomes I'll have these, I happened to make these as a christmas present for my parents and in-laws. Made a bunch for myself too.
    Won't have time tomorrow, but a Merry Christmas to all.
    They are super cute, thanks for sharing!

My first drop from Mr. Claus Gnome was a Mushroom and a Strawberry

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's nearly 9pm Christmas Eve now for me, so I won't be online tomorrow. I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and safe 2020. Thanks for all the laughs and for sharing your knowledge and good humour with each other and here's to another strong year of Castle Story. Happy holidays! See you in day or 2 xxx

Rhino Keeper
    Merry Christmas to you too spiritWind and merry Christmas everyone 🎄😁😊

Rhino Keeper
    Woot my prayers have been answered not only did I get a cabbage from my shadow baron but I also got an alicorn from the video thank you power of the post and storm8 for a wonderful early Christmas present for my kingdom. ❤️🎄I?m loving how this event is going so far.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    Woot my prayers have been answered not only did I get a cabbage from my shadow baron but I also got an alicorn from the video thank you power of the post and storm8 for a wonderful early Christmas present for my kingdom. ❤️🎄I?m loving how this event is going so far.
    The free Alicorn is amazing! Congratulations! May the odds forever be in our favor!

Rhino Keeper
    Help! I'm stuck on level 1 Snow Globe! Game refuses to allow me to progress with upgrades! Keeps resetting after I upgrade! Level 50 and long time player. I've closed and reopened. Put it in storage and taken it back out. Tried all the usual remedies. This has been an ongoing issue for the past three events. This time nothing's working. I can go on the adventure so that did open up. This is so weird and frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Just one, in my main kingdom. Not so lucky in my second kingdom.

Attachment 54322
    Even if I won't get all the gnomes I'll have these, I happened to make these as a christmas present for my parents and in-laws. Made a bunch for myself too.
    Won't have time tomorrow, but a Merry Christmas to all.

I had 7 boots drop from troll camp since friday evening, and missed one collection due to not placing back the troll camp.
    Very crafty Andro45!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    My Mr Claus Gnome dropped three snowballs on my first collection, so multiples are possible. I have had good luck with the adventures and the troll camp for boots. I am finished going on adventures so I won't be getting the elf, but that is no surprise to me. I have stopped hunting for the random drop from the adventure ever since I tried very hard to get the dog several quests back.

Remember that your daily quests don't show up until 24 hours after you completed the previous days quests. They always slide for me due to real life so I always lose at least one set of quests. Hence, it is harder to get all three items for me.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Apologies if this info has been posted.
    Final prize is the reindeer gnome. 22h timer, drops petal, crop and chance of 1-3 snowballs just the the rest of the gnomes.
    I'm a bit disappointed with the snow globe. I thought it would snow but instead it just sparkled a bit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0096183E-2953-4139-9E5C-0CA3787819B8.jpeg 
Views:	120 
Size:	225.9 KB 
ID:	54329Click image for larger version. 

Name:	635C87C8-2BE4-428F-B424-EEC7987E87C2.jpeg 
Views:	124 
Size:	264.5 KB 
ID:	54330