Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    I collected all my Wreaths and it said Welcome, Balto, the Flying Reindeer. Pop up of , “Check your Storage”. THe isn’t there! I haven’t gotten, Balto the Reindeer! I have forced closed the App, I’ve rechecked my storage. I’ve looked at my Queendom, and Balto is not flying around. So where is, Balto the Reindeer. After all of this Work, Please put him either in my Storage or Flying around my Queendom! Thank you! Happy New Year!
    Mine is not showing up either.... same situation

Rhino Keeper
    7 day timer for the Snow Globe. Drops? Just coins?
    Last edited by 29vanilla; 01-01-20 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    7 day timer for the Snow Globe. Drops? Just coins?
    I am glad that I did not waste my resources trying to finish it. My troll camp was not giving boots.

...I dont have the reindeer gnome - I think I forgot to visit the community...

Rhino Keeper
    Empathy to little princess! I almost forgot too.

Separately, anyone know what the fullybupgraded snow globe drops? Mine is buried in monster mist that I am saving to trigger part 2 of WW. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    I collected from the snow globe during ww so I didn't see what it dropped, but now it has a 4 day timer

Rhino Keeper
    This event is a complete waste for me. A snow globe that drops 15,000 coins once a week?!?!? I get more than that from the other event items in 2-3 days. I don?t need anything that the gnomes are dropping. The snowball system is worthless and a flying reindeer that limps along so badly it looks like it had been shot?!!!? Way to go on this one. Absolutely nothing good on this. Complete waste of time for nothing of value. Seriously - how did storm 8 think anyone would be happy about this?

Rhino Keeper
    Mine is a 7 day timer. Let's hope it turns into the equivalent of a weekly Alicorn. That would be FABULOUS. : ) .
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    I like the way Balto looks, but I also don't really like the way he moves. He is flying/ of the ground, but he doesn't look like he's flying.
    With his current movement I'd rather he was on the ground, just walking and making little jumps.

I like the drops from the Gnomes. I'm always short on the food items they drop (wheat, cocoa, strawberries) and Glimmerdust is nice.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Mine is a 7 day timer. Let's hope it turns into the equivalent of a weekly Alicorn. That would be FABULOUS. : ) .
    That was my first (hopeful) guess too!
    But SpiritWind posted it will drop 15.000 Coins per week.