Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bhavanisiju View Post
    Hay hi,
    Iwas struck in level 50 frm last 2 months.it seems ihave a bug in my gsme.
    You mean you're not getting further (to level 51)? That's not a bug, the game doesn't go beyond level 50.

I'm doing great here, only 6 more boots needed.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Farm Supplier
    I?ve done over a dozen adventures and still no Elf Gnome! It?s getting really tedious to chop the show boulders that I now no longer need for anything else. Grrr.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenEverly View Post
    I?ve done over a dozen adventures and still no Elf Gnome! It?s getting really tedious to chop the show boulders that I now no longer need for anything else. Grrr.
    This is why I stop chopping. Too much energy and I have 3 kingdoms and NEVER get the prize. Just not worth continuing.

Executive Chef
    I did get the special drop this time on my 4th or 5th adventure, unlike previous events where I didn't get it. So...... my theory (unproven) is that if you don't get it early on, it's not going to happen.
    I've sent out one last adventure for boots hopefully . I'm done chopping snow boulders.

And for what it's worth, the drops from the Elf Gnome are nothing special.

Rhino Keeper
    I never knew the Troll camp can give troll tokens. I just got two from it!

Rhino Keeper
    I am missing the third elf doll (I think it is the Reindeer Elf) is there any way to get this doll after the snow globe is competed? I have not gotten the Flying Reindeer yet.

Thumbs down Disappointed. ...Again

Sorry for the poor attitude guys, but I am beyond frustrated with the sparse drop rates for most items needed to upgrade our snow globe...It's bad.
    Is it just ME? Or are we actually supposed to be anticipating/enjoying waiting 3-6 more hours to collect from our troll camp/stables to (most likely) end up with nothing again?

WHY Storm8?
    Especially right here at the holidays when your daily, devoted players may be busier with family & friends but are still checking in and playing CS...
    Couldn't you have GIVEN BACK just a little?
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    On events similar to this one, there is usually a goal which requires an adventure. In this event, the goal is called Coal for the Baron. Usually, these adventures require gold nuggets, which are required for many other things. Although I have spent many gold nuggets in the past, I have never managed to get the prize. I was happy to see the Coal for the Baron required gold eggs instead of gold nuggets. I have so many gold eggs. Well, I’ve used eighteen of the gold eggs so far, with no sign of the Elf Gnome. Additionally, very few of the elusive boots have been found on the adventure. I finally threw my hands up waiting for the troll camp to yield enough boots and used gems for many of the boots. I really hate the combination of long collection time and (rare) random drops. I will keep going on the adventure in a (probably) vain effort to get the Elf Gnome. I‘m just annoyed that this is such a waste of energy chopping snowballs.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I am missing the third elf doll (I think it is the Reindeer Elf) is there any way to get this doll after the snow globe is competed? I have not gotten the Flying Reindeer yet.
    Do you mean the Elf Doll materials or the Elf pet with drops? You can't craft the materials after you finish the final goal but you can absolutely continue to craft and collect the Elfs with drops through the Faerie Atrium and the event Adventure.

I have my griffin egg and want to know which griffin to choose ...... Thnx for this info