Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    48 hrs and there have no boots from troll camp nor the 4 adventures ....giving up on this game not able to do 8 reindeer troll in2 days
    Try the Stuff the Baron adventure! I used that to supplement the troll camp boot drops.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Try the Stuff the Baron adventure! I used that to supplement the troll camp boot drops.
    I tried that but I only got two boots for all the adventures I sent! They need either the adventures to have decent drops or the troll camp. Having both be stingy is hard.

I finished my event, however, it says Balto would go to my storage. Unfortunately just at that time my walking horse was entering my game, and Balto is not in my storage. How can I contact storm 8 support. I think I never contacted them before. Should I register first? Or does my login for the game work?

EDIT: found it, I did sent my screenshot with explanation to storm 8, I hope I will get Balto
    Last edited by Dutchie27; 12-31-19 at 06:39 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie27 View Post
    I finished my event, however, it says Balto would go to my storage. Unfortunately just at that time my walking horse was entering my game, and Balto is not in my storage. How can I contact storm 8 support. I think I never contacted them before. Should I register first? Or does my login for the game work?
    It says he goes into storage but he really is walking around your kingdom. Check your board to see if he is flying around.h

Edit: I checked your kingdom and he is flying around your other walkers.
    Last edited by tigarlilyvol; 12-31-19 at 06:45 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Double post.
    Last edited by tigarlilyvol; 12-31-19 at 07:30 AM.

Executive Chef
    so one account finally got Balto. Interestingly, the account with the most energy is still under 800 wreaths & I just got the globe up to level 6. I might not get Balto on that one. I did as many adventures as I could get, but those Snow Crystals from the Boulders were not very forthcoming.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Es incre?ble que el gnomo Elf despu?s de tanta aventuras no se consiga, creo que es una forma de hacernos gastar energ?a, llevo muchos retos sin conseguir ning?n obsequio de las aventuras.
    Tambi?n creo que se deber?a hablar en espa?ol, dado que los espa?oles gastamos mucho dinero en este juego y deber?an considerarlo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    Es incre?ble que el gnomo Elf despu?s de tanta aventuras no se consiga, creo que es una forma de hacernos gastar energ?a, llevo muchos retos sin conseguir ning?n obsequio de las aventuras.
    Tambi?n creo que se deber?a hablar en espa?ol, dado que los espa?oles gastamos mucho dinero en este juego y deber?an considerarlo.

?Est?s en Estados Unidos? Creo que el idioma se basa en el idioma principal del pa?s en el que te encuentras.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    It says he goes into storage but he really is walking around your kingdom. Check your board to see if he is flying around.h

Edit: I checked your kingdom and he is flying around your other walkers.
    Thank you so much. Yes, I found it flying around in my kingdom, after I checked your message.

Rhino Keeper
    I love my flying reindeer so I am happy with that, although, of course, I will only have him out for maybe a month, but I don't mind walkers as prizes, maybe because I am still fairly new at CS.

Well, i was surprised I got enough boots by yesterday due to getting two pair from adventures but I stopped adventuring soon after that, not worth all that chopping when I started get less than 5 icicles per day. Just not worth the effort for nothing.

I bought 2 gnomemans with gems i had left over from the sale (not a whole lot to buy so i had gems left over, THAT is weird!) It did NOT give icicles so i STOPPED buying them. Thank you s8 for always convincing me to spend less on your game. LOL if you want to be stingy on items from cash prizes you know I am going to SPEND LESS. I don't understand you one bit but I appreciate you for wanting less of my money.