Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Well for me also all other types of cow do work....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmacisback View Post
    Well for me also all other types of cow do work....
    I think they fixed it, my other cows work too.

BTW, I keep 50 of the ten minute timer black and white cows to be able to collect quickly when needed. It's over milking the cake, to mootilate a metaphor, but I am guaranteed enough drops to do the craft. It was a lot of front end investment of energy - I did it five cows at a time.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a Lovecupine when collecting from my knights of the round table-that?s weird.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    I don?t known this trick. Do you put it into inventory after collection, and then immediately put it back out? Thank you!
    Yes, well I don't immediately put it back out, normally I do something first then open inventory again and place it back.

Note to self: don't forget to place back the troll camp!

This morning I got boots in kingdom 1, but forgot to place the troll camp in kingdom 2
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CheebaAngel View Post
    No worries & thank YOU for all the hard work you put in to make it!! It makes things so much easier!!
    Ditto to rosewood. : D AWESOME excel chart. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Nightclub Owner
    Elf Gnome drops so far: $400, + 2 items (3 items when Snowball shows up) including -- All color petals, Mushroom, Glimmerdust, Strawberry, Wheat, Cocoa Bean, Sugar Cane, Snowball

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Yes, well I don't immediately put it back out, normally I do something first then open inventory again and place it back.

This morning I got boots in kingdom 1, but forgot to place the troll camp in kingdom 2
    Are you certain you forgot to put it back? The game can reset after you log off, and if the last thing you did was put the Troll Camp back out, it's possible the reset put it back in storage. I try to wait 10-15 seconds, or do something else, after putting the Camp back out after storing
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post

Thanks so much! I?ll give it a shot. Need all the help I can get

I’m stuck on the Fangbeast. I haven’t seen one in my Kingdom, at all. I’m level 16, does that have anything to do with it?

May I ask if and where can I buy more troll camps? I have only one now. I've searched the entire buildings category but can't find it anywhere.

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast