Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I did not see any posts about Snowball Shenanigans side goal, so decided to "take one for the team". I spent 30 gems on Snowball Pile, hit it, and got the message "+5 snowballs". Then opened Baron Tent, and found I had only the 6 snowballs for the day, not 11 as I should have. Closed the game, re-opened it -- same thing.

Shenanigans indeed. Don't do it.
    The tent only refills up to 6 so if you have more than 6 you don?t get the refill. So you would have needed to open the tent, get the six, then chop the snowball. Then you would have had 11. I?m sorry you didn?t know this.
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Exactly! I was having so much trouble spawning Fang Beasts before, and now I have more than 50 'Bottled Shadows' in my inventory. Excellent
    Ha! Yes! ?Bottled Shadows? !!! (Derp these names squirrel me up sometimes! LOL)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    I did 3 stuff-the-stocking-adventures so far but I didn?t get the green gnome. How random is that drop?
    Very Rare - Your more likely to get Poop to drop from a Rocking Horse

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I did not see any posts about Snowball Shenanigans side goal, so decided to "take one for the team". I spent 30 gems on Snowball Pile, hit it, and got the message "+5 snowballs". Then opened Baron Tent, and found I had only the 6 snowballs for the day, not 11 as I should have. Closed the game, re-opened it -- same thing.

Shenanigans indeed. Don't do it.
    this exact same thing happened to me only I chopped it in the very beginning, before the tents had converted. I never got those 5 back.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    The tent only refills up to 6 so if you have more than 6 you don?t get the refill. So you would have needed to open the tent, get the six, then chop the snowball. Then you would have had 11. I?m sorry you didn?t know this.
    That's what I figured, but the game should warn you about things like that. At least on the matters which cost gems.

Has anyone actually gotten the Baron's boot prize? I've been sending out nonstop missions and no prize yet! I've actually never actually managed to get one of these elusive adventure prizes yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by psychgam85 View Post
    Has anyone actually gotten the Baron's boot prize? I've been sending out nonstop missions and no prize yet! I've actually never actually managed to get one of these elusive adventure prizes yet.
    I’ve sent out about 5 and nothing, I don’t think I’ve ever gotten the prize either

Farm Supplier
    The Troll Camp drop rate is terrible. Any one else having that issue?

On the plus side at least the adventure doesn't require golden nuggets. I'm still not getting anything of value from it lol but at least I'm not wasting anything important.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Congratulations on getting the Elf Gnome! (two times!?!) That's awesome
    Good drops (at least in my opinion) and he's cute. Really hope to get lucky too! [
    Just one, in my main kingdom. Not so lucky in my second kingdom.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christmas2019_small.jpeg 
Views:	149 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	54322
    Even if I won't get all the gnomes I'll have these, I happened to make these as a christmas present for my parents and in-laws. Made a bunch for myself too.
    Won't have time tomorrow, but a Merry Christmas to all.

I had 7 boots drop from troll camp since friday evening, and missed one collection due to not placing back the troll camp.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    has anyone had their daily tasks show up for today? mine is still missing
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily