Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/19: Snow Globe Shakedown | event info on page 1

Maybe people have mentioned this before but I just noticed that chopping open the chests counts as clearing rubble. That saves a handful of energy.

Rhino Keeper
    I am on Goal 4, and all fangbeasts have disappeared. One spawned almost immediately after I got the goal; seemed to be from the Snowboulder, but I may be mistaken. Since then, nothing. Not from animals, not from stables or hatcheries. And yes, I made sure there are no other monsters on the board.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I am on Goal 4, and all fangbeasts have disappeared. One spawned almost immediately after I got the goal; seemed to be from the Snowboulder, but I may be mistaken. Since then, nothing. Not from animals, not from stables or hatcheries. And yes, I made sure there are no other monsters on the board.
    I got the fangbeasts from cows, chopping the necessary trees and chopping the snow boulders.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Normally you'd find such a spawn from the items you have to chop most regularly for the event, in this case the snowboulders. I have had quite a few fangbeast already. And I got 2 fangbeast in the last 5 minutes by chopping willow trees (my tree of choice for this event). Correction: 3 fangbeast, no 4, oops 5 (okay, ten minutes....). LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Lol with our luck it's probably 12 to complete the building!
    Hopefully the same as last similar event; 8 of everything.

I hope I'll be doing well with the troll camp time-out in inventory trick, so keeping my fingers crossed (first collection nothing (no time-out), 2nd collection boots (no time-out), 3rd collection boots (with time-out), 4th collection no boots (after time-out). We'll see tomorrow. For now it's a 50% drop rate.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    I just did the side goals (3) for the fairy chests, but they chests not in the inventory!
    They all 3 disappeared..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I just did the side goals (3) for the fairy chests, but they chests not in the inventory!
    They all 3 disappeared..
    my chests from earlier today also disappeared.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    Up to 4 collections and only one pair of boots!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I have been meaning to share this again lol but things have been crazy. Thank you!
    No worries & thank YOU for all the hard work you put in to make it!! It makes things so much easier!!

Rhino Keeper
    The troll camp just makes me sad and I don't like it... I can't do anything I need to do cause I don't have any boots.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I hope I'll be doing well with the troll camp time-out in inventory trick, so keeping my fingers crossed (first collection nothing (no time-out), 2nd collection boots (no time-out), 3rd collection boots (with time-out), 4th collection no boots (after time-out). We'll see tomorrow. For now it's a 50% drop rate.
    I don?t known this trick. Do you put it into inventory after collection, and then immediately put it back out? Thank you!

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast