Thread: Exactly how do The Food Habitats and Animals WORK?

Exactly how do The Food Habitats and Animals WORK?

Please explain exactly how these speci?l habitats and animals work?
    Ive searched for awile now, and before i purchase on? of either, I really Need to know how they work, as I find the default descriptions to be incomplete.
    Rather than po?t some Long list of questions, ?m hoping that someone can will just explain.

Ive třied to find a way to search (and po?t this question) only within the FANTASY FOREST forums, but I?ve Found even that to be difficult.

I apologize If this post appears In the wrong place, Or has obviously already been answered.
    Thanks to All.

The Honorable Panda
    Check the Creatures Guide for each creature.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1551820
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenilina View Post
    Please explain exactly how these speci?l habitats and animals work?
    Ive searched for awile now, and before i purchase on? of either, I really Need to know how they work, as I find the default descriptions to be incomplete.
    Rather than po?t some Long list of questions, ?m hoping that someone can will just explain.

Ive třied to find a way to search (and po?t this question) only within the FANTASY FOREST forums, but I?ve Found even that to be difficult.

I apologize If this post appears In the wrong place, Or has obviously already been answered.
    Thanks to All.
    HI Jenilina, and welcome to the forum! When you buy a food animal, instead of producing coins like the rest of your animals, it will produce food that you collect just like when you collect coins from your other animals. The higher the level you feed your animal to, the more food it will produce. The link that Kooky provided will show you how much food you get at each level.

Just as the coin habitats only hold a certain amount of coins, the food habitats also only provide a certain amount of food.

Personally I have not purchased any food producing animals because i don't think they produce enough food, but some of them are very cute and I would add them to my island if I had space (and enough gems to buy them). I especially like the Chow Hound.

I hope that explains it. If you have any more questions, just ask!

Hey thank you mymonta! That link kooky posted provided the perfect explanations.
    I totally agree that they just don’t produce enough food to make it worth it.
    Good luck!
    -Jen