Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mouse King Leaderboard - 2019 Dec 18

Executive Chef
    4th place...considering that I did not use any gem-purchased boosts and the spins were rarely more than 50 points (and were often fence pieces), I'm not disappointed. At least I completed all the milestones and won the Dancing Snowflake

Fashion Designer
    There used to be a mouse in my grandfather clock. I think i accidentally tapped on it and maybe got coins, buthonestly just dont know because i was doing something else and it happened too fast. But the mouse is gone now???? Will he return?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    There used to be a mouse in my grandfather clock. I think i accidentally tapped on it and maybe got coins, buthonestly just dont know because i was doing something else and it happened too fast. But the mouse is gone now???? Will he return?
    No one knows. There’s a post about it in bugs and issues to let Stormie decide whether to re-animate it.

Judy posted that the mouse won’t return, since her cats cooked it lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    No one knows. There’s a post about it in bugs and issues to let Stormie decide whether to re-animate it.

Judy posted that the mouse won’t return, since her cats cooked it lol
    LOL I do have 3 elephants. Maybe they got rid of the mouse since cartoons always show huge elephants being afraid of little teeny mice

Executive Chef
    For anyone who won the Leaderboard event, which habitat does the Mouse King go into?

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    For anyone who won the Leaderboard event, which habitat does the Mouse King go into?
    The Mouse King can live in the Snow Park.
    I was hoping the mouse could live in the Rodent Grotto. And now my Snow Park and also the Gnome Gathering are full, I had to put one gnome in storage so I could place the Sugar Plum Fairy. I didn't get the last milestone prize though, I only needed 200 leaderboard points...
    Last edited by bubaxx; 01-01-20 at 07:05 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Clap , clap, clap ! ! ! My mouse is back in the grandfather clock !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bubaxx View Post
    The Mouse King can live in the Snow Park.
    I was hoping the mouse could live in the Rodent Grotto. And now my Snow Park and also the Gnome Gathering are full, I had to put one gnome in storage so I could place the Sugar Plum Fairy. I didn't get the last milestone prize though, I only needed 200 leaderboard points...
    Thanks, I'll update the Pets Habitat thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12