Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Dance of Nutcracker Event - 2019 Dec 18

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MiriellaBella View Post
    My dancing doll doesn?t dance... it just stands there! Is it supposed to dance?

The only Doll that dances is the 20 gem
    Cow with Dancing doll

So nice I bought two of them

The doll and cow animation is lovely. Thank you. Too bad the doll alone doesn?t dance. I would get a few to make a ballet!

Quote Originally Posted by MiriellaBella View Post
    The doll and cow animation is lovely. Thank you. Too bad the doll alone doesn?t dance. I would get a few to make a ballet!
    I bought a bunch for Easter Decorations
    She is so pretty

Fashion Designer
    I am so heartbroken that my Gift Tree doesn't remain animated, the cow and dancing doll also still taking a bow. ToT
    I've spent 83 gems for the tree and 20 for the dancing cow and doll, I wished to have the stand alone doll too, now not anymore...
    Last edited by raissawinda; 12-31-19 at 08:09 PM.

Very disappointed that the dancing cow and doll stopped animation and also are posed now so that they aren?t even suitable as decoration.
    Poor business sense I think.

Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    I am so heartbroken that my Gift Tree doesn't remain animated, the cow and dancing doll also still taking a bow. ToT
    I've spent 83 gems for the tree and 20 for the dancing cow and doll, I wished to have the stand alone doll too, now not anymore...
    I bought two cows and Dancing dolls that are not dancing and tree only lights if you touch it.
    I am very sad too

Rhino Keeper
    My Dearest Stormie,

Could you please be so sweet and kind as to re-animate the following:

1. Tall Clock that has a mouse popping out
    2. Dancing Cow and Doll (right now, they are both flat on the ground, I’ve phoned for ambulance, fingers crossed they are ok, I’ve paid pretty gems for their costumes)
    3. Christmas converter Tree (I didn’t buy this, am asking for those that did buy it)

Please, please re-animate these items. They are so lovely when animated. I know it’s holiday time for us all, when you get the chance, it would be a treat for us to see them come alive and add that extra sparkle to our farm.

Happy New Year FarmStory2 Thank You For Another Spectacular Year!
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 12-31-19 at 08:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    @Ankavale1000 they are both having backaches, I completely understand 24 hrs/14 days nonstop dancing needs a break too. As for the tree, please replace the batteries with the new ones. (I laughed so hard reading your comment on number 2)

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    My Dearest Stormie,

Could you please be so sweet and kind as to re-animate the following:

1. Tall Clock that has a mouse popping out
    2. Dancing Cow and Doll (right now, they are both flat on the ground, I’ve phoned for ambulance, fingers crossed they are ok, I’ve paid pretty gems for their costumes)
    3. Christmas converter Tree (I didn’t buy this, am asking for those that did buy it)

Please, please re-animate these items. They are so lovely when animated. I know it’s holiday time for us all, when you get the chance, it would be a treat for us to see them come alive and add that extra sparkle to our farm.

Happy New Year FarmStory2 Thank You For Another Spectacular Year!
    Clock might not be fixable unfortunately the boys were seen running with a mouse.....
    I found a recipe book in Baby Blue's desk.
    Mouse Under Glass
    Turn oven to 350 degrees
    Place a large blueberry in mouse's mouth

Sucky Face's eyes widen
    I have nothing to do with this

Executive Chef
    Well, I knew I was going to come up short on the prizes and miss the prize I wanted most. Oh well. At least I can finally stop crafting juices in the juicer.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast