Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Skating Along - 2019 December 17 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    Festive Refresher

1st recipe of 2nd goal is good 1. I liked it. Red green combination 3 glasses in a grey tray.

Photobucket is not allowing me to upload any pic, though its showing 2gb space remaining. Any other way to share pic here ?
    Here's a link to the forum thread on uploading photos which should list and explain the various ways to do so: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...o-On-The-Forum

Executive Chef
    I hope there will be a Christmas sale this month!! I need more lol..

Also, not really doing this goal for the prize. Just want the recipes and the other prizes unlocked..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I hope there will be a Christmas sale this month!! I need more lol..

Also, not really doing this goal for the prize. Just want the recipes and the other prizes unlocked..
    I think we can at least count on some sort of sale, regarding what will be in it, is more of the question. (Or at least I hope) As I believe the year before last year (regarding the Christmas/winter sale) in 2017, was only old box/crates re-listed. No rare item offered or anything really, was offered in the market at all. I just hope it occurs by tomorrow. So I can have a somewhat better looking bakery.

Anyway for the topic of this thread (about the goal) I agree. In no rush to complete the goal, or request for parts from my decoy bakery's. I'll probably just gift myself after I gift my neighbors, and take it from there. As long as I have the Cold St. Nick, I'll be done doing the goal.
    Last edited by kappy333; 12-20-19 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Tried making my post make more sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Grimp Grump Punch
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191221_062517.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	54290

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Grimp Grump Punch

Woah okay this one's new display, I've never seen any like this before!
    Jared,19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Grimp Grump Punch

It's cute, still better than the first oven recipes..

Rhino Keeper
    2nd recipe display is different for sure. And much better than 1st oven recipies

A little bummed to find the drink maker uses an old recipe reindeer cranberry fizz is now reused as reindeer bath. So now I have the same drink on two different ovens. If you?re going to do that, might as well rerelease some old ovens. The other recipes are nice. But disappointed in that one

Has anyone else noticed on where you redeem your dropped parts for cold couplet ect, ITS NOT IN ORDER!!!! I wasn?t paying attention and got frozen panes and cold catylist instead of coupler! What a waste!!! Why is it not in order like it has been forever? Money grab much? Yes, let?s put this out of order so they mess up and have to buy gems to finish the ovens to make these 90 million recipes to get this ugly prize. :/ Storm8 isn?t want it used to be.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thebaker601 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed on where you redeem your dropped parts for cold couplet ect, ITS NOT IN ORDER!!!! I wasn?t paying attention and got frozen panes and cold catylist instead of coupler! What a waste!!! Why is it not in order like it has been forever? Money grab much? Yes, let?s put this out of order so they mess up and have to buy gems to finish the ovens to make these 90 million recipes to get this ugly prize. :/ Storm8 isn?t want it used to be.
    I disagree respectfully. (This is just my opinion)

I don't think it's a money grab at all.

I think it shows that we need to be careful when trading collectibles for parts.

I can understand how some people make get confused or accidentally click for the wrong part (I've done so myself), but this isn't a money grab, like I said, if at all.

Now the gem traps they have, are definitely money grabs.

However, they should do it in order for future reference. As I will admit, it's confusing at times.
    Last edited by kappy333; 12-22-19 at 08:46 AM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast