Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Skating Along - 2019 December 17 (15 Days)

Fashion Designer
    This stuff is not wintery because it has a hint of Christmas in it, but it's just a hint of Christmas, so it cant really be called Christmas stuff either. All in all, it kind of stinks so far.

I have to wonder why they bother with just a hint of Christmas. Either do Christmas or don't do it. These ridiculous fake-Christmas or Christmas Lite goals are no good. (And that RS one with the communist Santa and fish was just awful.)

Storm8 could do better. Storm8 SHOULD do better.

Fashion Designer
    Well the goal is disappointing but the side goal ! Definitely doing that!

Rhino Keeper

2nd recipe. I expected better though its my personal opinion

Rhino Keeper
    Out of the 2 Goals this month one should have been winter and the other Christmas. Appealing to everyone. Instead we get crossover goals. Both blue in color and leaning more toward winter with a few Xmas items. I think we have enough variety in lighted trees and gift piles. For us new players some Santa decor, not frozen, would have been nice. I do like the tables and chairs and the recipes are nice. Would have liked the stoves to be Christmas themed since we already got winter looking ones with the last goal.

Farm Supplier
    Extremely happy with the new recipes on the first oven, and the new decor pieces/tables/counters are insanely cute. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea but I'm very, very pleased with the "winter with a touch of Christmas" theme.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by charaekin View Post
    Out of the 2 Goals this month one should have been winter and the other Christmas. Appealing to everyone. Instead we get crossover goals. Both blue in color and leaning more toward winter with a few Xmas items. I think we have enough variety in lighted trees and gift piles. For us new players some Santa decor, not frozen, would have been nice. I do like the tables and chairs and the recipes are nice. Would have liked the stoves to be Christmas themed since we already got winter looking ones with the last goal.
    I actually think winter themes items are very appropriate. I do love the Christmas decor, but many people play this game, and not all of them celebrate Christmas. There are other holidays around this time of the year, and those are not included in the game at all. I am fairly certain that most players can create lovely winter scenes, but perhaps those players do not want to concentrate completely on Christmas. I hope you don't mind my comment. I want to wish all players a very healthy, safe and happy holiday season☃️

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post

Thanks for sharing! I m baking the 1st recipe still. Looking forward to the coming recipeeees!

Rhino Keeper

Hm. Recipe looks ok but is not very creative...

Rhino Keeper

I love it....it looks so much better than the bowl full of batter like we’ve gotten in the past!

Executive Chef
    Can't wait until I get to the tree, I need to make a comfy corner for the 4 new floor decorations.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast