Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Skating Along - 2019 December 17 (15 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I disagree respectfully. (This is just my opinion)

I don't think it's a money grab at all.

I think it shows that we need to be careful when trading collectibles for parts.

I can understand how some people make get confused or accidentally click for the wrong part (I've done so myself), but this isn't a money grab, like I said, if at all.

Now the gem traps they have, are definitely money grabs.
    It?s just so irritating to me! Every single thing they do now is working AGAINST US! We can?t have new decorations unless we work out butts off. We have to go through the whole first oven and the first recipie on the second to get to any new decorations and it?s usually something UGLY! I am so fed up and irritated with this game. I?ve got multiple level 99 bakery?s, have given them hundreds of dollars and we can?t even have a GIFT ALL button??!? Every single thing about this game has started to irritate me to no end. I used to love it. We used to get new content ALL the time and didn?t have to jump through hoops to get it. What exactly was their reasoning behind making us work so hard to get the scraps they throw at us?!? I?m so close to quitting. I?m ranting at this point, but losing about 12 parts to it being in a screwed up order has made me infuriated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thebaker601 View Post
    It?s just so irritating to me! Every single thing they do now is working AGAINST US! We can?t have new decorations unless we work out butts off. We have to go through the whole first oven and the first recipie on the second to get to any new decorations and it?s usually something UGLY! I am so fed up and irritated with this game. I?ve got multiple level 99 bakery?s, have given them hundreds of dollars and we can?t even have a GIFT ALL button??!? Every single thing about this game has started to irritate me to no end. I used to love it. We used to get new content ALL the time and didn?t have to jump through hoops to get it. What exactly was their reasoning behind making us work so hard to get the scraps they throw at us?!? I?m so close to quitting. I?m ranting at this point, but losing about 12 parts to it being in a screwed up order has made me infuriated.
    I do agree with this - as they do make this game harder then what it needs to be sometimes.

I may've been biased in my previous post, to be fair, since I've never lost that many parts for trading collectibles in. As 12 is a decent amount to lose. So, I can understand frustration in that now. So I apologise now.

--- I've barely just got done building a 2nd oven for the first part of the goal. I may request from my decoys, as now it will take me at least 2/3 days to build a 3rd oven for the first part.

And so maybe I can just get done with the parts of the goal I wanted to finish. And so I can have a more festive looking bakery with Cold St. Nick displayed. I hope, however, that the recent goals in January (if they are going to be winter) are going to be with better goal prizes then this goal.
    Last edited by kappy333; 12-22-19 at 09:00 AM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    I’d be happy if they took away the whole dropping collectibles portion of a goal and simplify it like it used to be. For instance, only require 20 parts (or less) to build an oven.

Also, so excited to get to the reindeer bath since I missed the first drink machine it was in.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by thebaker601 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed on where you redeem your dropped parts for cold couplet ect, ITS NOT IN ORDER!!!! I wasn?t paying attention and got frozen panes and cold catylist instead of coupler! What a waste!!! Why is it not in order like it has been forever? Money grab much? Yes, let?s put this out of order so they mess up and have to buy gems to finish the ovens to make these 90 million recipes to get this ugly prize. :/ Storm8 isn?t want it used to be.
    I'm sorry this happened to you but they've never been in order of usage - at least, not in my game. In my game they've always been broken up so they go like this: 1st app part, 2nd app part, 1st app part, 2nd app part.

Quote Originally Posted by itdesserttime View Post
    A little bummed to find the drink maker uses an old recipe reindeer cranberry fizz is now reused as reindeer bath. So now I have the same drink on two different ovens. If you?re going to do that, might as well rerelease some old ovens. The other recipes are nice. But disappointed in that one
    I agree it would've been nice to see a wholly original recipe but it does seem there are some minor alterations in the CookBook image such as the garnish and the antlers:

Hopefully we'll see differences in the counter presentation as well but I won't know for a few days when I unlock that one.

Rhino Keeper
    Reindeer Bath
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191223_054203.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	154.1 KB 
ID:	54317

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Reindeer Bath

Very nice looking. I dont have this, so m happy but can understand other's frustration.

Rather than position or order what irritayes me is the ratio. Highest : lowest = 1 :30 sometimes for me. When I have 60 of something, lowest part is still showing 27. Before 15 day ends, I redeem last bit of it and always find that 30 p collectables are just a waste.
    More frustrating is the time while building ovens. I can see I have 40 up collectables but cant do anything just because lowest num is 16 or something

Just see the previous pisture posted by annirassweet. 1 hour gives 300 serving and now you see what are we getting after spending 10 hours.
    Last edited by sohini4; 12-23-19 at 04:16 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KeiYos View Post
    Reindeer Bath

I like it and am glad to see it is indeed a different presentation than the original. So, for me, it's not really a duplicate but rather a new twist on an old recipe. I'm not saying I'd be happy to see this done for every goal but I'm not mad at these updated recipes showing up every few months.

Original Reindeer Cranberry Fizz:

Name:	BS - Reindeer Cranberry Fizz - Counter.PNG 
Views:	28 
Size:	421.2 KB 
ID:	54318

Fashion Designer
    The Reindeer Fizz is cuter. I wish they'd just added the holly to THAT and called it a day. The tweaking of the antlers makes the new one less good.

Agree with those doing it for recipes and notthe goal. The goal is lame. The recipes are decent. First appliance is better than second.

Wish the appliances were Christmas themed.

How is everyone doing? Have you all finished both main & side steps for this goal or whatever ones you planning to do?
    Earlier today I finished the main goal the 9th part "Ice Cold-ish"
    I finished the side goals earlier. I?ll have to look back to find the exact date & time.

​Amy

Fashion Designer
    I finished.

I always seem to be able to finish the goals that I don't care to finish. The ones I really want to finish, I can't finish on time. Such is life!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast