Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Water Buffalo - 2019 Dec 13 (RELISTED)

Executive Chef
    This is one of the worst leaderboards in my experience. I have been unable to breed Jingle Shells on any of my 3 accounts. Therefore, I am unable to compete with those in my leaderboard groups who apparently *have* bred it. I don't know why S8 thought it was a good idea to change to making us breed rare animals instead of common animals. I am glad that the Patriot Plateau is the habitat because I don't think they have given us one of those as a prize before, and it is upgradeable to hold 5 animals if you are willing to invest the 100 gems to do so.

To answer "mom"'s question: It does not matter if you use commons or rares, but I usually have better luck using commons. Yes, most of the results from this breeding combo are going to result in long fails, which can help if you use boosts when you hatch them, especially if they are rares, but it gives us far fewer opportunities to breed for the Jingle Shells when our dens are tied up for almost 24 hours at a time with these long fails.

As much as I love this game, I am about ready to bag it because even the leaderboards aren't fun anymore.

Executive Chef
    My baby account just bred a Jingle Shells with a Fire Glider and a Crystal Unicorn.

I still need a Daredevil to complete my "Current Events" goal. You would think I would have bred one of those during this event, but no luck. *sigh* Daredevils are only Rares, not SR. I got a SR Gold Lion and a SR Petite Panda. Basically, I got all fire/electric combos except the Daredevil.

Executive Chef
    All your options for this breeding combo are pretty long:
    Cockatorch 17 hours
    Daredevil 16 hours
    Fennec Shox 14 hours
    Fire Glider 11 hours
    Gold Lion 21 hours
    Petite Panda 18 hours

Jingle Shells - 6 hours

Executive Chef
    I won the buffalo on one account. No one even fought me for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12