Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Winter Mints - 2019 December 12 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    I really hate to be a complainer but did they have to use another grey oven that’s already available in the lineup???��The last goal was a grey oven, a grey drink machine, grey wallpaper, grey tables, etc. So tired of grey... why couldn’t they have brought back an older Christmas oven to have put the new recipes in? This is my second time around playing BS & RS. I originally started playing in 2012/2013 when it was Team Lava. I loved the weekly updates, LTO, cute recipes, special seasonal/holiday versions of the game. I’ve been back for a year now and keep hoping they will listen to us and improve but I feel like it keeps getting worse. Does anyone else feel the same way?
    Last edited by ToastedOwl; 12-13-19 at 02:23 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Question for newer players doing this goal: are the recipes on this appliance from its previous goal all showing as unlocked? It doesn't look like any of the steps for this goal unlock the older recipes.

If they're not unlocked, is that something the community would like to see? Feedback on the last 5-day goal featuring the Turkey Oven led to the Apple Dumpling recipe becoming available, so it's definitely something we can pass along if there's demand for the other recipes this time as well
    It always irks me when I cannot make recipes in an appliance. If you have the appliance available, unlock the recipes.

This goes double for appliances that are sold for gems.

This particular appliance, I had the older ones unlocked. Just a general comment.

Rhino Keeper
    The second recipe is cute, love this one!!

Nightclub Owner
    Final new recipe is a-ma-zing; it's definitely getting added to my yearly rotation of Christmas recipes!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 12-12-2019 Recipe 3 - Counter.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	54223

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Final new recipe is a-ma-zing; it's definitely getting added to my yearly rotation of Christmas recipes!

Oeeeh I love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    I really hate to be a complainer but did they have to use another grey oven that?s already available in the lineup???��The last goal was a grey oven, a grey drink machine, grey wallpaper, grey tables, etc. So tired of grey... why couldn?t they have brought back an older Christmas oven to have put the new recipes in? This is my second time around playing BS & RS. I originally started playing in 2012/2013 when it was Team Lava. I loved the weekly updates, LTO, cute recipes, special seasonal/holiday versions of the game. I?ve been back for a year now and keep hoping they will listen to us and improve but I feel like it keeps getting worse. Does anyone else feel the same way?
    This is also my second round of playing . Took a 4 yr break lol Came back and can?t believe how things have changed.! Miss the seasonal holiday versions and the lack of Christmas decor ! I?m playing on iOS and hate how it C R A S H E S suddenly also !

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

This is the cutest one! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Not a goal I'll be participating in, luckily.

As I've already got the prize. For me, I don't think there is use for me - a 2nd - knowing, I don't display the 1 I already have.

Regardless, best of luck to the players who want to try/ or just want to get the prize.
    I would like to know if anyone is having trouble with winter mints? I
    cant get past part 1. This is the only way I have been able to leave any message about this.

Having trouble getting past part 1 of winter mints. I have three ovens and it wont let me advance!!!

Fashion Designer
    As far as I know 5 days goals rarely required 3 ovens to have.. have you done with other tasks too? All marked as checked?
    Jared,19

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast