Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fauns - for the Seal of the Fauns

Executive Chef
    I'm beginning to think that the little yellow wisp do not drop seal of the faun. The firefly and grand firefly most definitely do.
    I'll still keep a closer eye on it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I looked at both of these entries (wisp pet / seals) and they are contradictory! oops.... the pet doesn't list it as a drop, but the seals say it does. I'll keep tracking drops from the wisp pet for a while and see what happens before I update one of the entries.

Executive Chef
    i have the firefly (i have two of them actually). the orange ones. and i can confirm that the firefly does drop seals. b/c it gave me one this morning. i dont know about the others
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Are the Firefly or Grand Firefly available anywhere? I have the wisp and the fawnicorn, but would love another seal dropper. Expanding has slowed down to less than a crawl.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Are the Firefly or Grand Firefly available anywhere? I have the wisp and the fawnicorn, but would love another seal dropper. Expanding has slowed down to less than a crawl.
    They were only limited time market items but they've returned several times since their release in sales and as a Trade item in Monster Hunts. Fingers crossed they'll show up again soon-ish for you to purchase them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    They were only limited time market items but they've returned several times since their release in sales and as a Trade item in Monster Hunts. Fingers crossed they'll show up again soon-ish for you to purchase them.
    Thanks Sweets - I'll now be watching out!

Executive Chef
    So the best way to get Seals Of The Faun is the Grand Rooted Lillium tree!
    I previously had been trying to get Fauns to spawn through collecting Cloudberry Bushes - but chopping the Grand Rooted Lillium has a higher spawn rate! I get a couple per tree.

Also the Wisp pet DOES NOT drop Seal Of The Faun.
    Never has. Only Cloudberries and Wisp Essence.
    The Firefly and Grand Firefly do.

Also the new Katz Brother and Sister are meant to drop them, no? Or did I read that wrong?
    (Wasn’t really paying attention cause I got them more for their design not their drops.)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for the info. I changed the entry as I've been tracking drops since the original post and not a seal in sight.

Katz Brother and Sister definitely drop the seal as it's in the info section on their inventory card.
    Info: ....Drops wisp essence, seal of the faun, and cloudberries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12