Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fauns - for the Seal of the Fauns

Executive Chef

Fauns - for the Seal of the Fauns

As you move from needing Expansion permits to needing Explorers permits, you start needing a lot of Seal of the Fauns. Am I right in moving incredibly slowly and energy intensively to get these from the odd faun spawn from cloudberry bushes? Or am I missing a trick here?
    At this rate, I will clear about one plot a month!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    As you move from needing Expansion permits to needing Explorers permits, you start needing a lot of Seal of the Fauns. Am I right in moving incredibly slowly and energy intensively to get these from the odd faun spawn from cloudberry bushes? Or am I missing a trick here?
    At this rate, I will clear about one plot a month!
    I chopped Grand Rooted Illium trees and the spawn of the Faun was pretty good. But I have now added more Firefly and wisp, so I don't have to chop as many trees as before.

Nightclub Owner
    I think this is one of those items that is so hard to get when you first start the storyline but by the time you get into it you're maxed out quickly.

Right after the Sabina storyline started they went through a spell of releasing several pets all in a row that dropped the Seals. Once I got the pets, I gave up fighting the Fauns quickly since the Seals drop fairly regularly from the Wisps, Fawnicorn and Fire Fly pets.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think this is one of those items that is so hard to get when you first start the storyline but by the time you get into it you're maxed out quickly.

Right after the Sabina storyline started they went through a spell of releasing several pets all in a row that dropped the Seals. Once I got the pets, I gave up fighting the Fauns quickly since the Seals drop fairly regularly from the Wisps, Fawnicorn and Fire Fly pets.
    Thank you both. Would it be possible to post photos of any of these, except the Fawnicorn. I didn't know that dropped seals, so I will get it out. I don't know if I have a Firefly or Wisp and would love to see what they look like.
    Update: I have the Wisp- paid for it with gems. However I have never had a seal from it. I get Cloudberrys and Wisp Esssence.

Nightclub Owner
    The HUB Inventory says the Seals drop from these animals: Fawnicorn, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Red Nosed Fawnicorn, Wisp (pet), Firefly, Grand Firefly.

Off the top of my head I didn't think the Wisp dropped them but I have mine placed right with my other Seal droppers so it may drop them as well and I just never noticed?

Regardless, here's a pic of all the pets in the order they're listed above:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2969.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	787.4 KB 
ID:	54212

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The HUB Inventory says the Seals drop from these animals: Fawnicorn, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Red Nosed Fawnicorn, Wisp (pet), Firefly, Grand Firefly.

Off the top of my head I didn't think the Wisp dropped them but I have mine placed right with my other Seal droppers so it may drop them as well and I just never noticed?

Regardless, here's a pic of all the pets in the order they're listed above:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2969.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	787.4 KB 
ID:	54212
    Thanks so much, Sweets. These must have been limited time items, which is annoying as I can't get them now. So I'm back to collecting from cloudberries and getting one Explorers Permit every few weeks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Thanks so much, Sweets. These must have been limited time items, which is annoying as I can't get them now. So I'm back to collecting from cloudberries and getting one Explorers Permit every few weeks.
    From time to time they go on sale, so just wait for it. Meanwhile, yes...it's slow going lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    From time to time they go on sale, so just wait for it. Meanwhile, yes...it's slow going lol.
    i'll keep my eyes open. And in the meantime my hands will get blisters from picking cloudberries!

I have much better luck when I chop Grand Rooted Illium which you can buy in the Marketplace.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Wasnt there a Monster Hunt event where we could craft some wisps? I seem to recall buying green and crafting orange....maybe it will hapoen again. If I remember correctly, the monster hunt had a Gem Sale where a certain level purchased gave a monster token dropper as a gift (the token dropper could also be purchased with gems). I got the token dropper, burned up all my energy boxes, and got the orange wisps. I think.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast