Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Solstice Dragon Tournament

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, one account is more than enough, I check other battle results a lot. On my account Leo(lv.7) seems to defeat valiant and other champions most times, and air lv.1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Is my post helpful to anyone, or am I just wasting my time keeping track of this? It's hard to keep track of 3 accounts. If I had a computer to sit at all day and enter as I battle, it would be easier, but I only have computer access during my work day. It's just a little more time consuming when I have to do it on my phone at night and on weekends, so I'm not sure if it's worth it.
    Yes, your post is very helpful. I?ve been struggling for time to post on this tourney too. Please keep posting.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Banned
    I wish I could post results but I decided to totally skip this particular tournament because of the way it started with the Stoic being offered, I already have like 5 dragons with the holiday/yellow elements and the space issue. However, I'll pop in from time to time to assist. Thanks greywagtail and mymonta for starting the thread. Real life issues have slowed me down from the forums.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12