Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter Wrap-up : World Event - Dec 10 2019

Winter Wrap-up : World Event - Dec 10 2019

In the Winter Wrap-up event, you and other players will collect Chilly Hearts to earn individual and community prizes!

You can earn Chilly Hearts by doing the following:

• Earn up to 1000 points by raising a Grand Amber Dragon to level 10
    • 5x points for winning battles
    • 3x points for Breeding your dragons
    • 1x Hatching dragons from your nests
    • 1x Harvesting food at your Farms
    • 3x Evolving your dragons
    • Obtaining the Everchill Flake and Everchill Wards decorations

Hatch or craft the Grand Amber Dragon and send it on the Terror's Heart, Terror's Mind, and Terror's Hand Adventures to earn many points!

Once you collect enough Chilly Hearts to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the community collectively gathers enough Chilly Hearts to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough Chilly Hearts to be eligible will receive it. Your Prizes will be placed in your storage. Have fun!

Individual Prizes

Prize Hearts Description

Everchill Flake

  

 Visit your Everchill Flake
     every 4 hours to collect
     15 Chilly Hearts
      
    Chilly Gem

    

  

 Use these to craft your
     Grand Amber Dragon
     during the Chilly
     Climate Event

Everchill Wards

  

 Visit your Everchill
     Wards every 4 hours
     to collect 100 Treat
     Hearts

Frostborn Dragon

  

 Rarity: Super Rare
     Type: Holiday, Blue
     Incubation: 15 hours

Winterchill Dragon

  

 Rarity: Ultra Rare
     Type: Holiday, Purple
     Incubation: 20 hours
    Last edited by deadpixel; 12-10-19 at 06:38 PM.

No option to craft the dragon this time?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by washman1963 View Post
    No option to craft the dragon this time?
    I don't have that option either and am really hoping they just overlooked it. I'm holding off on playing in order to make sure I get the crafting items...not sure if they are being rewarded

Sadly, I already collected. Guess I'm skipping this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by washman1963 View Post
    Sadly, I already collected. Guess I'm skipping this event.
    Same here. Really upset because there goes a crapload of points from hatching 3 eggs, 2 evos and crops??

Quote Originally Posted by astrid_s View Post
    I don't have that option either and am really hoping they just overlooked it. I'm holding off on playing in order to make sure I get the crafting items...not sure if they are being rewarded
    I see the crafting items being awarded but can't tell if they're being accumulated. I'm currently at 1,800+ points and have been awarded all the milestone prizes.

We'll just have to wait for one of the staff or mods to notice the issue and report it up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I see the crafting items being awarded but can't tell if they're being accumulated. I'm currently at 1,800+ points and have been awarded all the milestone prizes.

We'll just have to wait for one of the staff or mods to notice the issue and report it up.
    It seems they've tallied properly, but the other thing that I'm miffed about is that amount of time that was lost for requesting the bloody material from your neighbours. I have like, 25 out of 250 because the stupid issue wasn't resolved until later.

Yeah, it didn't tally the coins. 25+ hour setup completely wasted. Ugh. Thanks again, S8.

Farm Supplier
    Will there be another event this month or is this it? I was hoping for an event offering some Christmas type dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    Will there be another event this month or is this it? I was hoping for an event offering some Christmas type dragons.
    HI Lily684, and welcome to the forum! Dragon Story has constant events. There is never a break between them. As you can see, our current event is a World Event which started on Tuesday, December 10. World Events always run for 7 days, so the next new event will start on Tuesday, December 17. It will be a Leaderboard event. It will also run for 7 days. The following event will be a Dragon Tales (also called a Storybook), and should start on Tuesday, December 24. Dragon Tales always last for 10 days. This is the repeating pattern, so you can always count on 7 days of World Event followed by 7 days of Leaderboard followed by 10 days of Dragon Tales. So we get about 3.5 events per month.

What kind of Christmas dragons were you hoping for?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast