Thread: Stoic Tournaent? Again?

Rhino Keeper

Stoic Tournaent? Again?

Just checked the battle tournament and Stoic is offered again, but a different lineup. Glitch, maybe?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    Just checked the battle tournament and Stoic is offered again, but a different lineup. Glitch, maybe?
    Oh goody! Now I won’t have to figure out where to put my other brand new Stoic dragon that I just won. I can just disenchant one. Thank you S8 I can always count on you!

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure what is going on. I am going to assume that they put the wrong dragon in the market and will correct it later. Anyway,
    Round 1: Lord of Light Dragon, level 3 (he's so cute) black, white, blue, so I used white magic to counteract the black: Took him down with CHITTER on all 3 accounts.
    Round 2: Sky Dragon: white and blue. I used Rose Quartz (gemstone, pink) to take him down on 2 accounts. 3rd account does not have Rose Quartz, so I used pure Gemstone to take him down.
    Round 3: Never Ending Dragon: white and pink. Again used Rose Quartz on 2 accounts and pure Gemstone on the third. I typically do a Magic, Bash, Bash pattern in my battles.
    Round 4: Turkey: yellow, red, green. Used Haunted Gemini (Zodiac, spooky, yellow) and won on 2 out of 3 accounts. Used Neo Tinsel on the other account (holiday, metal, and yellow)
    Round 5: Hera Dragon (Olympus, green) Used Osiris (Egypt, green) on 3 out of 3 accounts.
    Round 6 (something Cosmic): Champion type worked on all 3 accounts, 1 with Alpha Dark One, 1 with Gilded Knight, and 1with Steelflare.
    Round 7: Summer Elf (black, yellow): Osiris won on 3 accounts.
    Round 8: Damsel of Darkness: won with Osiris on 2 accounts, Haunted Gemini on the other.
    Round 9: Skeletal Knight (champion) Won with Dark on one account, lost with Dark on the other 2 accounts. Won with NovaDream (Arcane, Cosmic, and green) on one account.
    Round 10: Magnetic (metal, pink) : stuck so far. Won with Black Jackal.
    Last edited by mymonta; 12-11-19 at 11:31 AM. Reason: adding information.

Rhino Keeper
    My thoughts exactly, mine is still in my storage waiting to be bred

It’s an error. I was just coming in to make a forum post about this myself but seems you guys beat me to it! Really would like to know what the ACTUAL tournament dragon is supposed to be for this tournament because I don’t want another Stoic dragon. Wasn’t thrilled with him the first time...he’s okay I guess but I don’t want to complete a whole ‘nother tournament for a 2nd Stoic dragon ‘cause it’s not worth it to me. I hope they fix it soon.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

Executive Chef
    mine now says solstice dragon
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Solstice Dragon : Tournament December 10 2019

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    mine now says solstice dragon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5A22524A-15C2-4EA6-BA9F-06C1E5766719.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	54191

Yay!!!! They fixed it! I?m so happy they fixed it because there was no way I was gonna bother with the tournament for a 2nd Stoic dragon! Solstice is cute!
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~

The Honorable Panda
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-12-19 at 01:31 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request