Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 147

Thread: Yuletide Gift Bash - December 8 2019

  1. #51
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    325
    To JudyandtheCats

    is that a stock photo of a cat or is that really Blue? That cat is Purr-ty.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    To JudyandtheCats

    is that a stock photo of a cat or is that really Blue? That cat is Purr-ty.
    That is Baby Blue destroying the Christmas Tree today!
    I think you snuck in and sprayed it with Catnip

    Walked in had my phone and just shook my head as I took a video of him.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 12-15-19 at 08:34 PM.

  3. #53
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    647
    Day 1 - carolling penguins
    Day 2 - winter scarecrow
    Day 3 - waiting for Santa (deco)
    Day 4 - winter topiary chicken (tiny) (boost prize)
    Day 5 - winter palm tree (oxymoron?)
    Day 6 - Another winter scarecrow
    Day 7 - winter flamingo.
    Day 8 - my 3rd winter scarecrow

  4. #54
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    647
    I've totally lost track of what day this is, so I'm changing this to present numbers.

    Present 1 - carolling penguins
    Present 2 - winter scarecrow
    Present 3 - waiting for Santa (deco)
    Present 4 - winter topiary chicken (tiny) (boost prize)
    Present 5 - winter palm tree (oxymoron?)
    Present 6 - Another winter scarecrow
    Present 7 - winter flamingo.
    Present 8 - my 3rd winter scarecrow
    Present 9 - winter oxylot! Finally a friend for my snail!

  5. #55
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    304
    I won a festive bat, but it won't go in the wildlife den! It just keeps saying bird tree or gentle gazebo when I try to place it.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I won a festive bat, but it won't go in the wildlife den! It just keeps saying bird tree or gentle gazebo when I try to place it.
    You can put it in the Haunted House or the Bird Tree

    Bird tree is for sale in the Market

  7. #57
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    325
    Xmas Makeover - Part 2

    Door bell ding. I open door. I see Judy and her boys (Baby Blue and Sucky Face aka. The White Brothers)

    Judy and the Cat-munks - singing Christmas Carol at my door

    (All) Christmas, Christmas time is here
    (All) Time for pranks and catnip beer
    (All) We ve been purr-fect, we no lie
    (All) Give us presents, Aunt YY
    (Baby Blue) Want a Slime thats blue with goo
    (Sucky Face) Me, I want a crab or two
    (All) If you dont give us presents soon
    (All) We take that llama by noon

    The best carollers !!

  8. #58
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    647
    Present 1 - carolling penguins
    Present 2 - winter scarecrow
    Present 3 - waiting for Santa (deco)
    Present 4 - winter topiary chicken (tiny) (boost prize)
    Present 5 - winter palm tree (oxymoron?)
    Present 6 - Another winter scarecrow
    Present 7 - winter flamingo.
    Present 8 - my 3rd winter scarecrow
    Present 9 - winter oxylot! Finally a friend for my snail!
    Present 10 - winter sheep topiary

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Xmas Makeover - Part 2

    Door bell ding. I open door. I see Judy and her boys (Baby Blue and Sucky Face aka. The White Brothers)

    Judy and the Cat-munks - singing Christmas Carol at my door

    (All) Christmas, Christmas time is here
    (All) Time for pranks and catnip beer
    (All) We ve been purr-fect, we no lie
    (All) Give us presents, Aunt YY
    (Baby Blue) Want a Slime thats blue with goo
    (Sucky Face) Me, I want a crab or two
    (All) If you dont give us presents soon
    (All) We take that llama by noon

    The best carollers !!
    You are the best!

    The boys capture two UFO 'S and get behind the wheel.
    They start running through the snow piles on the farms.
    Spraying yellow from the exhaust.
    Then they gasp in excitement...
    Carolling Rabbit and Mouse...

  10. #60
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The boys capture two UFO 'S and get behind the wheel. They start running through the snow piles on the farms. Spraying yellow from the exhaust.
    Then they gasp in excitement... Carolling Rabbit and Mouse...
    Just out of cat-riosity, which farm the boys visiting and ‘spraying’ yellow exhaust?
    I am purr-tty sure not my farm, cuz I don’t have caroling rabbit and caroling mouse. Lol.

    In case the boys would like to give their Aunt YY a gift this Christmas -(hint) I am currently listening to Mariah Cat-rey singing All I Want For Christmas Is U...FO (hint).

    I wont ask a lot this Christmas, I wont even play LB
    I just wanna keep opening, All those big big Yuletide gifts
    I just want more UFO, More than you could ever know
    Make my wish come true, All I want for Christmas is U ooh ooh ooh U ooh ooh FO

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •