Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Yuletide Gift Bash - December 8 2019

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    160 pets ? WOW. That is massive. Im so lucky to have 50. Now i wonder, how many pets do other farmer have ? Anyone want to share their number of pets ? Im just really curious, since i love pets so much in this game.
    I have 137...I think. I may have miscounted and missed one or two.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought this was a great event until I remembered yesterday when I looked to see how many days were left the To-Do List said there was still 31 days to go in the event. Also, after opening 50ish deluxe gifts I received 3 out of 9 pets on offer. Disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    I really enjoyed this event. I won all nine pets and some I won twice. Only downfall is I do not have enough habitat space to put them all on my farm. I would love the opportunity to buy another metagalactic meteorite so I can put my festive UFO on my farm.

Fashion Designer
    160 pets ? WOW. That is massive. Im so lucky to have 50. Now i wonder, how many pets do other farmer have ? Anyone want to share their number of pets ? Im just really curious, since i love pets so much in this game.
    I believe mine is below 100, but more than 70, but I don't display them atm, only the show ponies bcs I need the gems, it slower my game when I wandering my farm to craft and find resources if I display all my pets (they're fully animated, being fed or not being fed). So I just put some big size decorations to fill in the blank spaces on my farm. My favorites are the Nutcracker Gnome and the Reindeers, maybe the Snowman too. I won 5 pets from the deluxe boxes. I am so happy welcoming 2020 with all the surprises in the game. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    I have 41 pets, plus 4 show ponies. Because I am Android I leaned the hard way not to put them out unless I REALLY want to have them out. So i have four in the cellar I'll take out eventually that are either seasonal or dupes.

Executive Chef
    I have either 91 or 92 pets displayed and a few in storage. We need more habitats unlocked especially the wildlife den or would be nice to be able to have more than 3 pets in each habitat.. Anyways the more I add to my farm, the slower my farm gets! I'm thinking its because all of the pets I have. Thinking I might have to store some *sad face* lol

Executive Chef
    Hopefully one day they will make it to where the andriod users can store pets, etc.. I used to be andriod so I definitely understand what you mean!

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I have 41 pets, plus 4 show ponies. Because I am Android I leaned the hard way not to put them out unless I REALLY want to have them out. So i have four in the cellar I'll take out eventually that are either seasonal or dupes.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415