Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 147

Thread: Yuletide Gift Bash - December 8 2019

  1. #101
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    39
    Can we put our festive UFO somewhere besides the gentle gazebo?

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    Can we put our festive UFO somewhere besides the gentle gazebo?
    In the Meteorite habitat

  3. #103
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    In the Meteorite habitat
    I don’t see where the Meteorite habitat is available for purchase. The gentle gazebo is...for 500 gems.

  4. #104
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,063
    Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    I don’t see where the Meteorite habitat is available for purchase. The gentle gazebo is...for 500 gems.
    Although I had mine from an earlier event, it shows up for me now in the Market-->Animals-->Pets menu (I needed to scroll down a bit to find it).

  5. #105
    Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

    I got the Winter Llama which says it can live in a wildlife den or exotic enclosure. When I try and place it in one, it says I need a gentle gazebo (which I am not buying for 300 gems).

    Is this a glitch?

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

    I got the Winter Llama which says it can live in a wildlife den or exotic enclosure. When I try and place it in one, it says I need a gentle gazebo (which I am not buying for 300 gems).

    Is this a glitch?

    Mine is in the Wildlife Den

  7. #107
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Mine is in the Wildlife Den
    Mine is in the exotic enclosure

  8. #108
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

    I got the Winter Llama which says it can live in a wildlife den or exotic enclosure. When I try and place it in one, it says I need a gentle gazebo (which I am not buying for 300 gems).

    Is this a glitch?
    I don't have mine......yet.

  9. #109
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    Apologies if this has been mentioned before.

    I got the Winter Llama which says it can live in a wildlife den or exotic enclosure. When I try and place it in one, it says I need a gentle gazebo (which I am not buying for 300 gems).

    Is this a glitch?
    My winter llama is in storage, I just pulled it out to test. Both my exotic enclosure and wildlife den have one open spot and they are both willing to take in llama. Are your habitats full?

  10. #110
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    350
    Frosty Raccoon can stay in Rescue Pen or Snow Park

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •