Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Yuletide Gift Bash - December 8 2019

Rhino Keeper
    Thank You Stormie for this month long gift opening event.
    It is most Generous of you to provide us with daily Deluxe Yuletide Gift, each worth 300 gems.
    It is most Considerate of you to set the Daily 20 to 31days, as most of us are busy during holidays.
    The available pets in the Deluxe gift are wonderful! My favorite is the Festive UFO. The Snowball Fight is super cute and the Penguin Carol...well, I simply can?t get enough. Even the regular Yuletide Gifts contain pets! I didn?t win any last year, so am very happy to have landed a baby reindeer this year.
    It is truly a festive holiday on my farm December 2019.
    Thank You

Executive Chef
    Hmm...I don't know, should I open my last Yuletide Gift and last Deluxe Yuletide Gift? Or should I save them for decorations? They look nice and all, but on the chance that there might be pets in them (doubtful, I know, but still a possibility)...

Should I or shouldn't I? That is the question...help!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Hmm...I don't know, should I open my last Yuletide Gift and last Deluxe Yuletide Gift? Or should I save them for decorations? They look nice and all, but on the chance that there might be pets in them (doubtful, I know, but still a possibility)...

Ok is there a pet that you really wanted and didn't get?
    But you know I bet if you change your mind you will still possibly be able to open it in the future.
    Decisions....if you open it tell us what you get!

Fashion Designer
    Edit:
    After I restart the game, the raccoon is there on the cellar! I think I miscalculated or the last gift had not been added to the counter yet.
    Thank you Stormie for a great event, never regret to be your fan!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200108-045724~3.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	54393

I think I will lose the icy friend raccoon, I missed one deluxe gift from the goal because I was busy. And I don't have enough gems to buy from the market. Also, it's 5 hrs left to finish the Slap event. I am so sad, is there a way to get the icy friend? I've been doing this event a whole month and I have collected 30 deluxe gifts so far...
    Last edited by raissawinda; 01-07-20 at 03:05 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    No I don't think so but if you visit 10 Community Farmers and for some reason doing 20 planes would apply to them all.
    Except, the bash event should be over today, yet I still have 32 days to crack open the gift. Is that right?

I'm trying to decide this too...haha... I only got the Icy Slime, too many Hedges... Wish we could trade decorations ;(
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Ok is there a pet that you really wanted and didn't get?
    But you know I bet if you change your mind you will still possibly be able to open it in the future.
    Decisions....if you open it tell us what you get!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I'm trying to decide this too...haha... I only got the Icy Slime, too many Hedges... Wish we could trade decorations ;(
    I smashed the last two. The Yuletide Gift gave me another Snowy Path Corner (like, I already had a lot from the Jed Cup, I needed another...right :P) and the Deluxe Yuletide Gift gave me a Penguin Carol and a Nail.

I'm not disappointed. A Caroling Rabbit or a Winter Llama would have been nice, but considering the other Pets I was given, I will consider myself already lucky and be satisfied.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I smashed the last two. The Yuletide Gift gave me another Snowy Path Corner (like, I already had a lot from the Jed Cup, I needed another...right :P) and the Deluxe Yuletide Gift gave me a Penguin Carol and a Nail.

I'm not disappointed. A Caroling Rabbit or a Winter Llama would have been nice, but considering the other Pets I was given, I will consider myself already lucky and be satisfied.
    I really like the Penguin Carol though.
    I thought it was the best of the animated items.

My favourite pet was the Festive UFO in this gift smash.

Thank you so much. I got all the pets I wanted. Now I have more than 160 beautiful creatures wandering in my farm.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vinafarm2015 View Post
    Thank you so much. I got all the pets I wanted. Now I have more than 160 beautiful creatures wandering in my farm.
    160 pets ? WOW. That is massive. Im so lucky to have 50. Now i wonder, how many pets do other farmer have ? Anyone want to share their number of pets ? Im just really curious, since i love pets so much in this game.