Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Yuletide Gift Bash - December 8 2019

Farm Supplier
    Just won the festive ufo it says I need the gentle gazebo but I don?t have 500 gems to buy does it live on another habitat,I?ve tried the snow park already
    Or please can I buy one with coins
    Thankyou
    Found the answer now it lives on the metagalactic meteorite 😊

Fashion Designer
    Icy Friend 'Frosty Racoon' roaming around my farm now! cute!
    but sadly i never got the Winter Llama : (

Farm Supplier
    Hello there, Happy New Year!!! I have a problem with my farm. Whenever i go to a neighbor of mine with big farm that has many pets the game always kicks me off the whole app crashes!! Thats began when I upgraded my ios on my Ipad to last version that is 12.4.4. I dont know what to do. Please help me if u can thank u in advance

Executive Chef
    For those looking for and/or needing it, the Reindeer Post is now available in the Market. From I have been told, the following pets can go into this habitat:

- Baby Reindeer
    - Icy Reindeer
    - Reindeer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    For those looking for and/or needing it, the Reindeer Post is now available in the Market. From I have been told, the following pets can go into this habitat:

- Baby Reindeer
    - Icy Reindeer
    - Reindeer
    Love it that my baby reindeer now hv a home

Fashion Designer
    So every day we get a new opportunity to bash a present, right? It ends like today or tomorrow, but with each one it gives u 31 days. Is that right? Meaning the one we got today we have till February to get thru the visits and deliveries for?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    So every day we get a new opportunity to bash a present, right? It ends like today or tomorrow, but with each one it gives u 31 days. Is that right? Meaning the one we got today we have till February to get thru the visits and deliveries for?
    No I don't think so but if you visit 10 Community Farmers and for some reason doing 20 planes would apply to them all.

Rhino Keeper
    YIKES 1 gift short~!! I've completed all my daily goals.. is there any other way to get the deluxe gift, i don't have 300 gems to buy it!! I don't think the 50 gem gift will count since its not deluxe- can anyone confirm?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggyg723 View Post
    YIKES 1 gift short~!! I've completed all my daily goals.. is there any other way to get the deluxe gift, i don't have 300 gems to buy it!! I don't think the 50 gem gift will count since its not deluxe- can anyone confirm?
    I think when I got non Deluxe gifts from Leaderboard they did not count in tally.
    Are you sure in your to do list there isn't enough?
    There was a Deluxe gift in the milestone prizes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I think when I got non Deluxe gifts from Leaderboard they did not count in tally.
    Are you sure in your to do list there isn't enough?
    There was a Deluxe gift in the milestone prizes
    Well what do you know! I logged back in and boom there is my icy friend waiting to jump in the cellar! YAY! I log in and out constantly but I guess it didn't update until this last time..
    Last edited by Peggyg723; 01-07-20 at 01:02 PM.