Thread: Royal exchange is not dropping trade papers.

Rhino Keeper

Royal exchange is not dropping trade papers.

Just got the newest game update. Tapped to make expansion permit in the royal exchange however in 20 Minutes it gave me a blockbut no trade paper. It happens every time I update to the newest version and want to exchange for a permit, I don't get it and now no papers......agh. Have mentioned it before but feel like I m being ignored since they can't repeat it. Has anyone else had this problem. It's the 4 th time for me. I don't understand it.
    Thx.
    P.S. I have at least 12 plots. That I can expand to, so, I still need papers and permits.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Can you use the right names when explaining a problem... are you saying that when you craft an expansion permit with 30 trade tickets you didn't get the permit when you collected the craft from the Royal Exchange? I don't understand about a 20 minute timer as that exchange takes 4 hours.

How many trade tickets do you currently have in your inventory?
    Do you lose your trade tickets or is it that the permit goes to inventory but you don't see it drop?
    Did you log a ticket for this problem in the past or are you saying you logged one this time and they couldn't replicate your issue?

If you can provide a bit more info, it would be helpful. I haven't read about anyone else having this issue, so it might be something you need to go back to Support for. Take screen shots of your inventory totals so you can provide pics to Support.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I gave 30 trade ticket to get one expansion permit in the royal exchange. (I don't think I used gems to speed up up the royal exchange but it is a possibility, since it sometimes happens when checking time.) I didn't get the expansion permit only a block and iron but no trade paper as is the case with an expansion permit trade. I have 28 of the 58 trade ticket that I had before trying to trade 30 trade tickets for the expansion permit. I still have the 3 expansion permits for I have to make some explore permits with 5 expansion permit.

This is the fourth time that I have updated the game and the expansion permit has not shown up but the 30 trade ticket are missing from inventory ( no longer in storage). I have reported the second time but they couldn't replicate. Thanks for idea to take screen shots before trying to make an expansion permit or explorer permit. I'm not sure how to do that, though. I'm glad nobody else is experiencing this issue but I found it funny that every time I upgrade I have this issue. Not any other time.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You don't get anything else when you do the expansion permit trade. Do you think you accidentally did the one above it which is the trade 30 trade tickets for supplies??

Rhino Keeper
    After the second time, I watch closely. I don't want to excluded that possibility because I'm not perfect, however, it only happens after I down load the game's update not any other time. So, I was getting frustrated since it only happens after the download. Now trying to get 9 explorer permits, one hates to lose any trade tickets or or expansion permits.

PS Thanks