Thread: Fertilizer!!

Fertilizer!!

I am always short on fertilizer. What do you recommend for stocking up? What are the best droppers?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullgurl38 View Post
    I am always short on fertilizer. What do you recommend for stocking up? What are the best droppers?
    SpiritWind keeps up an awesome inventory guide:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide

From the inventory listing:
    Fertilizer
    Found: sheep, cows, conservatory, Sir Pigglesworth's Pen, all horses, Cozy Holiday Sheep (Baron's tent), Santa Sheep (Baron's tent), Ivy's Petting Zoo, Flower Power Sheep, Merry Reindeer, Jousting Steed, Clydesdale horse, Lucky Clydesdale, Grey Clydesdale, Sir Daisy, Pfefferknot Pony, Ugly Goose, swan, black swan, Vineyard horse, Tinsel ram, Turkey cow, Woodland bull, Alcina, Giles (gnome horse), Spring clydesdale, Spring steed, Donkey, Mother goose, Highland cow, Dark Unicorn, Armored Dark Unicorn, Birthday Cow, Mummy Cow, Gingerbread steed, Snow Ape, Wee Wedding Pony, Royal Kelpie, Swirlicorn
    Uses: ingredient in growing dark seed plants

Thanks! Her guides are amazing, I refer to them often. Was wondering if anyone had strategies for what are the best droppers... cows bc they refresh every ten minutes? Or does anyone know if there is a higher fertilizer drop rate for one animal vs another?

I’m trying to grow dark seeds and finish Sir Daisy at the same time and it’s taking For Ev Er.

Executive Chef
    Thanks! Her guides are amazing, I refer to them often. Was wondering if anyone had strategies for what are the best droppers... cows bc they refresh every ten minutes? Or does anyone know if there is a higher fertilizer drop rate for one animal vs another?

I’m trying to grow dark seeds and finish Sir Daisy at the same time and it’s taking For Ev Er.
    Depends on your level: I am almost always maxed out- during Weekday's Warriors- collect from ALL the animals - even if you are maxed on most drops. To me it seems that better animals ( Royal) give it more often also black sheep if you have any. I also collect from Conservatory.

As lv 50 player I'm almost always maxed out - and I don't do anything " special" to get it especially. I just regularly collect from certain animals - and use milk/ bacon/ truffles up in the kitchens or sometimes in Royal Exchange.
    Basically follow the SpiritWinds list for it - just collect more often from those, that is best you can do to get it up quickest.

Executive Chef
    Destiel is totally right. I am fortunate enough that I am only 1 hour later than PST, so when events end I can do 1 round of unlimited energy before bed, and another in the AM before events start (noon my time). If you get about 30-40 each of cows, swans(I only have 20 & am slowly working up) etc. it helps you not run out. Make sure you Mass Collect every 20-40 taps during unlimited energy and you can even get the cows twice if you start with them. Before I learned this trick (and I think Destiel is how I learned it in a forum post lolol) I wasn't maxing out on stuff, regular collection is too slow.
    The other major thing I did early on in the game (if you haven't already) is obtain the Tinker Camp. This enabled me to crank Wisp Lanterns for expansion even during events (Need space for all those animals! I just leave them out, except horses)
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Thanks both! I am level 43. Got my Tinker Camp recently and it’s been great for wisp lanterns.

Sigh, I’ll just have to keep plugging away w the fertilizer. Did the trade w farmers (sir daisy) take you forever too?

Executive Chef
    Thanks both! I am level 43. Got my Tinker Camp recently and it?s been great for wisp lanterns.

Sigh, I?ll just have to keep plugging away w the fertilizer. Did the trade w farmers (sir daisy) take you forever too?
    Lolol they all do! Try The Hidden Forest ASAP, the final prize animal is a guaranteed Trade Ticket dropper. The Trading Post level 10 drops random items including gokd nuggets plus 1K coins. I only work on storylines when I finish an event early, or when I skip an event. I didnt really start on the main storylines until I was a solid level 50....the events (at least when I did them) gave final prizes I felt were more important than just finishing a storyline. The Game Guides tell you what you need to finish the main storylines, and what any final prize is. I went for events where the prize was an energy dropper, a large coin dropper in a small space, wisp lantern/trade ticket droppers, and gold item droppers. But that is just how I play; money, energy, and space on the board are fundamentals so I decided to do those first. And until I decided to get a Gold Mine, those gold nuggets often needed in event Adventures were extremely rare for me.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    i just finished sister sister which requires a lot of fertilizer. i found the best droppers were the swans and minks. nice thing about those is helping u with trades that drop a high amount of coin
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily