Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannot visit neighbors and posts on wall gone

Is there any update on this?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bsanford1965 View Post
    Is there any update on this?
    We're working to resolve this as soon as possible, but if the resolution requires a new update, the time will depend on the review process with the app store.

We hope to have this solved for our players as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience the issue has caused. We know some of you are missing talking with your neighbors!

Thank you, will sit tight and hope it’s sorted as soon as poss

I have the same problem after updated the game yesterday . Unable to visit my neighbors for posting ; unable see message in my wall and no more notifications, Hope it can be fixed soon

Hi there, I am also having the same issue with visiting neighbours and not seeing messages on my wall since I updated my iOS yesterday.

Same thing happened to me. It?d been like this for 4 days. This is what I sent storm8:
    I can?t visit neighbors, I can?t post on my own wall, I can?t see what neighbors post on my wall, it says ? there are no messages on your wall? when I know in fact people have been posting people are always posting on my wall. When I post on my Own wall it says error.

They said they can?t respond to individual requests for fashion story so what?s the point of even having the option?!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi team,

Our staff rolled out a hotfix! Please visit the app store and update your game when the update becomes available. We're lucky and the app store approved our update pretty quickly. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Also, if you were below iOS 11 and couldn't login, we'd also love to hear from you if you're able to play now or if you still need help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi team,

Our staff rolled out a hotfix! Please visit the app store and update your game when the update becomes available. We're lucky and the app store approved our update pretty quickly. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Also, if you were below iOS 11 and couldn't login, we'd also love to hear from you if you're able to play now or if you still need help.
    I have the processing problem since the October update, was told this was because of below iOS 11 yet I'm on iOS 12 and had the same issue.

The app store update didn't do anything for me.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

The same thing is happening to me, too. Can?t visit anyone and can?t see or delete posts from anyone. It lets you play for a few seconds, then it starts acting up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12