Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Fashion Designer
    I'm close to throwing in the towel as well. It would give me more time for my other, more productive and relaxing hobby. 😊

Rhino Keeper
    I FINALLY reach 100 cabbages and hoped to have a chance this month at winning the prize and it’s taken away! I haven’t even earned enough troll tokens to get a cabbage hut either I bought mine with gems

Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    But we aren't getting snowballs from the videos because it's not working.

Edited to add: and my game is Version 2.3.2
    The videos will give you 2 Rotten Cabbages.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    All of my cabbages are gone. I had well over 150, because I haven't been attempting any prizes in a long time. I don't see any snowballs appearing in my tent either.
    You have to trade your cabbages for snowballs at the rate of 2 cabbages for 1 snowball in the Trade Wagon. The trade takes 6 hours. So, you cannot trade enough cabbages to snowballs in the limited time that a prize happens to be in your tent to obtain a prize for snowballs (and no gems) the way we could with our accumulated cabbages.
    Last edited by LawyerLynn; 12-05-19 at 03:08 PM. Reason: to delete info based on post above

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    So what I can see is that
    * You no longer see your cabbages but the tent now shows 6 snowballs in the counter space.
    * You can trade your rotten cabbages in the Trade Wagon. trade 2 cabbages for (how many snowballs?). Takes 6 hours.
    * We have 65 days for the Snowball Challenge
    * You can buy the Snowball Pile for 30 gems and you chop it in 1 go for 3-7 snowballs.
    * The cabbage hut will drop rotten cabbages as normal, but you will only see the total if you look in the trade wagon while this challenge is active.
    * You get 6 snowballs a day (how does this work on day 2 if you don't use them)
    * Videos drop 2 rotten cabbages, but this is only as iOS feature (if it's like for like)
    * You must be on version 2.3+ (you can check this clicking on Menu/FAQ and on the border section lower right hand corner it will give you that info)
    * It looks like to get one of the new prizes you need more than 6 snowballs.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-05-19 at 08:11 PM.

All of my cabbages are gone. I had well over 150, because I haven't been attempting any prizes in a long time. I don't see any snowballs appearing in my tent either.
    Please update your game to 2.3 and you'll see them!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Have you checked the trade wagon? They should be there. However, I watched 3 videos for ‘free’ snowballs and now I have 3 less cabbages to trade...��
    Last edited by SolitarySerenity; 12-05-19 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I FINALLY reach 100 cabbages and hoped to have a chance this month at winning the prize and it’s taken away! I haven’t even earned enough troll tokens to get a cabbage hut either I bought mine with gems
    Same for me (finally enough cabbages for the bigger prize and my hut was bought with gems).

This seems kind of sucky since I?m sure there was an influx of money after Black Friday. Such a blatant punishment to players who have accumulated with the cabbage hut. It just feels bad.

I?ll give S8 the benefit of the doubt and assume that the prizes (many of them) are twice as valuable so they cost twice as much.

But still.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yep, I wish we could pay for gems in snowballs instead of actual currency....
    🤣😂
    Most underrated post in this forum

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post

I?ll give S8 the benefit of the doubt and assume that the prizes (many of them) are twice as valuable so they cost twice as much.

But still.
    well so far the prize i won (garden snowman) is only a decoration (1x1) no timer..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BCFCC324-8974-4ADF-A07C-29BEF0B47B5E.jpeg 
Views:	66 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	54087   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32AD6B41-C382-4674-A736-24AABB616DF9.jpeg 
Views:	4646 
Size:	218.4 KB 
ID:	54088   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9EF9124B-DFEF-43FD-98FA-16A278B5F876.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	199.8 KB 
ID:	54089  
    Last edited by BarfDump; 12-05-19 at 03:55 PM.

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast