Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks SW.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I would hope that the snowballs would come back next year, and the gnomes continue to drop them until then
    I'd have no problem with that. I somehow suspect that they're going nowhere though and not accumulating. And even if they are accumulating somewhere, they'd be wiped out when/if another snowball event comes around.:+/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Thanks SW.

I'd have no problem with that. I somehow suspect that they're going nowhere though and not accumulating. And even if they are accumulating somewhere, they'd be wiped out when/if another snowball event comes around.:+/
    Yeah those snowballs are not being counted.. if they were that would mean ppl have pseudo cabbage huts building up snowballs. That?s even assuming that snowballs are ever gonna be used again.. they prolly just need to suppress the collection notice since they don?t show up in inventory

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All inventory info updated and moved into the Inventory Guide. I didn't update page 1 though as they were cosmetic changes and links added.

Still waiting to hear back about snowballs, but I would hazard a guess that those drops will be removed as they are redundant. Moving thread to game guides now that Inventory is complete. If you notice a new drop, please post in the Hub Feedback thread. Thank you all!

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940