Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the floofbeast S8!I love it!

Executive Chef
    i havent opened my tent yet. are we getting the new prizes starting today?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i havent opened my tent yet. are we getting the new prizes starting today?
    Nope.
    Used up all my snowballs yesterday on what I thought would be the last prize: An Ice sculpture.
    Today I have a present skunkupine

Nightclub Owner
    Yesterday, the tent offered me the Tuftkin which I thought would be my last chance at it so I tossed a few cabbages to grab it. Today, my snowballs returned and I felt the need to use them up instead of wasting them so I'm now the not-so-proud owner of a Snow Flurry. I had a good run, got most of what I wanted (minus a second Juniper) but it was not a great end to the Season of Snowballs for me.

And thanks for the Floofbeast, s8, it's always nice to get a free, exclusive item that happens to be adorable. Though I must admit that I don't see how this pet would rectify the troubles some realms faced from the cabbage mix up.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I haven’t done anything except the 6 daily snowballs and watch my videos in the tent to accumulate cabbages. Yesterday I had cabbages in my tent and the candy tuftkin. So thanks to the videos, I had plenty of cabbages for it.

Help!! So I didn't realize until very recently that the 7 day fawnicorn was the prize after getting the 4 tent items. I was hoarding snowballs and waiting/praying for it to show up in the tent. I know .. I'm slooow. I only have 2 prizes and 9 hours left. Is there any way to complete this without tent items?? I looked to see if some of the stuff was for sale but didn't see anything. Am I just out of luck this time??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbean2 View Post
    Help!! So I didn't realize until very recently that the 7 day fawnicorn was the prize after getting the 4 tent items. I was hoarding snowballs and waiting/praying for it to show up in the tent. I know .. I'm slooow. I only have 2 prizes and 9 hours left. Is there any way to complete this without tent items?? I looked to see if some of the stuff was for sale but didn't see anything. Am I just out of luck this time??
    Unfortunately your out of luck unless they extended it a day and give you a chance for a forth prize.
    StormID: neferlala

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Nope.
    Used up all my snowballs yesterday on what I thought would be the last prize: An Ice sculpture.
    Today I have a present skunkupine
    I feel for you. I used all mine on a snow flurry yesterday and today have the icy kitsunecorn. I have one already luckily. I would not have liked seeing a present skunkupine today, as that was the only thing I wanted more of

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by katbean2 View Post
    Kinda weird they have this Snowball Fiasco and the next goal is Named Flamingo Fiasco.... hmm

Fashion Designer
    Is today the last day?