Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    There is actually five of the xmas gnomes!
    You missed the Elf Gnome.
    All five have a rare drop of 1-3 Snowballs every 22hrs.
    I usually get one Snowball per day.
    Today I got four Snowballs!

Uhm....What?! Where did this elf gnome come from? I completed that event and have no elf gnome. What was he rewarded from?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Uhm....What?! Where did this elf gnome come from? I completed that event and have no elf gnome. What was he rewarded from?
    From the adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    The adventure I think. Hardly anyone has it. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    The adventure I think. Hardly anyone has it. : )
    Haha! Yeah, okay that explains why I don't have it then. Thanks for a speedy reply

Farm Supplier
    Does anybody know, at which time I get the 6 free daily snowballs? Is it at a fixed time like the beginning of events or is it variable like the time, a new price appears? At which time do I have to be at 0 to get them that day?

I have 22 hours to get a price. So if I throw my collected snowballs the moment the new price is up and then get the free snowballs a few hours later, then I don't have to wait until I have saved 25...
    19 should be enough, maybe 16 or 17 if I plan on converting more?

I don't count on like, I always need at least 22 to get a price ;-)

Banned
    Remember you dont get snowballs you get cabbages from Videos taht have to be converted to Snowballs at 6 hours in Trade Hut

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by h72g View Post
    Does anybody know, at which time I get the 6 free daily snowballs? Is it at a fixed time like the beginning of events or is it variable like the time, a new price appears? At which time do I have to be at 0 to get them that day?

I have 22 hours to get a price. So if I throw my collected snowballs the moment the new price is up and then get the free snowballs a few hours later, then I don't have to wait until I have saved 25...
    19 should be enough, maybe 16 or 17 if I plan on converting more?

I don't count on like, I always need at least 22 to get a price ;-)
    Sorry, but the daily 6 Free Snowballs show up each day when your tent resets.

If you receive the offer to watch videos for free cabbages, they're usually tied to a daily cycle and will show up 24 hours after you finished watching the final video the day before. At least this is how it works in my experience, not sure if it's different for others...

Fashion Designer
    Uh.. how is this possible!?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73AF2DB2-EF15-474A-8986-354D3F5B6D0A.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	152.5 KB 
ID:	54482

phew! Forced close and 9 squares opened up. I’ve not completed my collection with 3 tufkins and 1 icy kit. Woohoo! This is the first time winning the big prize from the tent.
    Last edited by WittyWitch; 01-21-20 at 06:02 PM.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Uh.. how is this possible!?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73AF2DB2-EF15-474A-8986-354D3F5B6D0A.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	152.5 KB 
ID:	54482

phew! Forced close and 9 squares opened up. I’ve not completed my collection with 3 tufkins and 1 icy kit. Woohoo! This is the first time winning the big prize from the tent.
    Congrats! Every once in awhile, reset glitches are in your favor. Woo hoo!
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    I am wondering what will happen to unused snowballs after the event. Can they be used for next Christmas event or do they become totally worthless? I have been making snowballs hoping get more tuftkins but they are not showing up in my tent. Should I throw all the snowballs at the decorations I really do not want at the end or should I keep the snowballs?