Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Looks like loading pics might be an issue from phones. I've asked the team to check this. From a computer is fine and works as it should just not phones. Cropping makes no difference. I've been emailing myself pics to upload on my laptop.

Well I pretty much decided to buy the items I want, though I hate to support this cash grab.

I will say for anyone else doing the same, the snowball piles do not seem to be worth doing. I was hoping to save a little by grabbing those but the drops were too low to continue (one gave 4 and the next 3). Its cheaper to buy the snowballs.

PS. Thanks to every one posting drops for the new items, it helped me decide which ones to go for.
    Last edited by yukigray; 12-11-19 at 04:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    As much as I hate this trade system (6hrs a Snowball is redonculous) Aspen and Juniper are too cute!
    Gonna start trading so I stockpile enough Snowballs for those two and hope they appear in my tent again.
    Hope I don’t regret missing out on all those free Cabbages.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    More drop info for the thread:

Present Skunkupine, 1x1, 12 Hour Timer, Drops: $50, Spellbound Dew, 1-2 Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern, Trade Ticket
    Attachment 54176Attachment 54177
    And expansion permits, that was my first drop

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    And expansion permits, that was my first drop
    Thank you and AS for posting about the green present skunkupine - it showed up in my tent and due to your posts I bought it. It took 20 snowballs; I use the 6 free ones, buy ten, then one snowball at a time until I get it. Sotoday cost 130 gems for 14 snowballs.

FYI, you may already know. I found out today by accident, that I don't have to buy a snowball before selecting a baron face. I pressed a face and had the option to buy 1, it was slightly faster when buying one at a time rather than bulk.

There was no option for a movie; they loaded yesterday but only yesterday. I am raking up cabbages. Although this is indeed a cash grab event, at least they are providing value. And I am enjoying stocking up on cabbages to be able to go for a tent prize (ie waste them on double items or items I don't want so I can do the tent goal of the month).
    Last edited by newyear5780; 12-12-19 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Typo
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	520E1614-2F32-4255-83F4-B8C03BD8DA1C.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	54197Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D902F3CC-E04A-468D-8515-8CA6C0C6AA41.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	54198

Rhino Keeper
    Something weird happened.

Early during the event I converted a a few cabbages into snowballs, then decided that 2-1 conversion is wasteful, and I should just skip the event and stock up on cabbages. The few snowballs I had I used up all at once (minor prizes happened to be pretty good that day), then ignored Baron's Tent for a while.

But today I opened the tent out of idle curiosity and saw that I have 6 snowballs. How did this happen? Are my cabbages showing up as snowballs?

Farm Supplier
    Does the Candy Cane Tuftkin drop energy every time or just occasionally? And is it 2+ energy? Thanks for any info.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Something weird happened.

Early during the event I converted a a few cabbages into snowballs, then decided that 2-1 conversion is wasteful, and I should just skip the event and stock up on cabbages. The few snowballs I had I used up all at once (minor prizes happened to be pretty good that day), then ignored Baron's Tent for a while.

But today I opened the tent out of idle curiosity and saw that I have 6 snowballs. How did this happen? Are my cabbages showing up as snowballs?
    We get 6 snowballs each day in the tent. Use them or lose them, they don't accrue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Thank you and AS for posting about the green present skunkupine - it showed up in my tent and due to your posts I bought it. It took 20 snowballs; I use the 6 free ones, buy ten, then one snowball at a time until I get it. Sotoday cost 130 gems for 14 snowballs.

FYI, you may already know. I found out today by accident, that I don't have to buy a snowball before selecting a baron face. I pressed a face and had the option to buy 1, it was slightly faster when buying one at a time rather than bulk.

There was no option for a movie; they loaded yesterday but only yesterday. I am raking up cabbages. Although this is indeed a cash grab event, at least they are providing value. And I am enjoying stocking up on cabbages to be able to go for a tent prize (ie waste them on double items or items I don't want so I can do the tent goal of the month).
    Thanks for posting this strategy!

Anyone get four tent items yet for Snowball Challenge and have intel on the fawn drops??? It feels like the time when someone might be getting close ...