Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All posts related to the Snowball Challenge made in the event thread have been moved here...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Please update your game to 2.3 and you'll see them!
    My game is 2.3.2. I assume that 2.3.2 meets the 2.3+ requirement because I do not have an option to upgrade. My cabbage hut shows no snowballs. I have been saving cabbages for a long time.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    My game is 2.3.2. I assume that 2.3.2 meets the 2.3+ requirement because I do not have an option to upgrade. My cabbage hut shows no snowballs. I have been saving cabbages for a long time.
    You might need to wait to sync in with a new day. Did you throw cabbages in the last 20 hours?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You might need to wait to sync in with a new day. Did you throw cabbages in the last 20 hours?
    No. I have not thrown any cabbage. I will wait to see if it syncs in with the new day. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    So what I can see is that
    * you no longer see your cabbages but the tent now shows 6 snowballs in the counter space.
    * You can trade your rotten cabbages in the Trade Wagon. trade 2 cabbages for (how many snowballs?). Takes 6 hours.
    * We have 65 days for the Snowball Challenge
    * You can buy the Snowball Pile for 30 gems and you chop it in 1 go for 3-7 snowballs.
    * The cabbage hut will drop ?
    * you get 6 snowballs a day (how does this work on day 2 if you don't use them)
    * Videos drop 2 rotten cabbages, but this is only as iOS feature (if it's like for like)
    * You must be on version 2.3+ (you can check this clicking on Menu/FAQ and on the border section lower right hand corner it will give you that info)
    * It looks like to get one of the new prizes you need more than 6 snowballs.
    I have iOS and the videos only dropped 1 snowball each - which actually took away one of my cabbages for each video.
    Last edited by SolitarySerenity; 12-05-19 at 04:01 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    well so far the prize i won (garden snowman) is only a decoration no timer..
    Thanks for posting this. This is what I have in my tent now.

I suspect I'll admire the prizes from afar as I'm skipping this event altogether. My nerves are frazzled after that pig mess.
    2 cabbages for 1 snowball. Smh. I just can't with this...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Got the Candy Cane Tuftkin. 22 hrs.
    Drops energy!!!

Attachment 54083Attachment 54084

My other kingdom got Aspen the Snowman it is 8 hrs and drops Christmas paths.
    Attachment 54085Attachment 54086
    Hi federerGOAT, could you please let us know how much energy it drops once you start collecting? Wondering if it's a 2+ or 4+ energy dropper =)

Rhino Keeper
    game kept resetting until this popped up lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AB5D4E32-F425-4808-82FA-0542B65CB29B.jpg 
Views:	4780 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	54091  

Executive Chef
    I've got 6 snowballs in the Tent. So if I don't throw any today, I should collect from my 2 huts tomorrow and then have 8. Right? Or 10? Since things are doubled?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I've got 6 snowballs in the Tent. So if I don't throw any today, I should collect from my 2 huts tomorrow and then have 8. Right? Or 10? Since things are doubled?
    cabbages go to the trade wagon each hut still only drops 1

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast