Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    Do you have your six from yesterday? They are noncumulative. So if you did not use the gems from yesterday you will not get the ones from today and so one. Also, this means in order to get 1 grand prize we have to hit every small prize in one try. 6 small prizes to find, 6 snowball chances. The chance of that happening once is so slim. The chance of it happening 4 times to get the fawnicorn for WHOSE CHALLENGE IS IT? - astronomically slim.. without gems that is.
    No, I had less than 6.
    I agree, there's no way to win 4 prizes without gems if you're using only daily snowballs.
    Last edited by olcastle; 12-07-19 at 03:45 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You may get the option to watch promotional videos once you have depleted your stock of cabbages (if you're not stockpiling them). The main HUB thread has info on this topic. Link on page 1.
    Is this a new thing to be implemented? I ask because this isn't how I understand the video for cabbages/snowballs system to work.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    No, I had less than 6.
    I agree, there's no way to win 4 prizes without gems if you're using only daily snowballs.
    Every day you will get six snowballs at a certain appointed time. As Sunnyhook said, they are not cumulative. If you only use two out of the six today then tomorrow you will get only two to increase your snowballs back to six.. If you use four then you will only get four tomorrow to increase the snowballs back to six. The only way you will have the snowballs accumulate past six is if you actually trade cabbages for snowballs in the trade wagon. So if you start out with the free six daily snowballs and you don't use any and then you create 4 snowballs in the wagon, you will end up with 10 snowballs. Tomorrow, though, you will not get six free snowballs unless you throw all 10 snowballs you already have.

How do I post a picture? I got the icy kitsunecorn. It drops fruit 😒

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonbritt13 View Post
    How do I post a picture? I got the icy kitsunecorn. It drops fruit ��
    Here's a link to the forum's tutorial on posting photos:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...o-On-The-Forum

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonbritt13 View Post
    How do I post a picture? I got the icy kitsunecorn. It drops fruit 😒
    No energy? I thought the kitsune's all drop a little energy. Maybe not!?

Executive Chef
    If the timer in the Trade Wagon was low enough (say, 1 hour MAX, less time preferable) instead of 6, this wouldn't be insanely horrible. We could get a prize we really wanted if it popped up in the tent; stocking up the max number of snowballs for a daily item would at least be do-able. I would love the snowman that drops deco, but not going to spend time/energy stockpiling snowballs ahead of time in case the item never shows up in my tent! Will we be able to convert snowballs back to cabbages after this ends? I tried to get the Kitsunecorn that showed on one account and spent the 6 daily snowballs, crafted 2, and got Zero snowballs from watching videos. (This was Day 1, before we figured out we got cabbages instead of the stated Snowballs). So IMO I feel "*****ed" out of 4 cabbages, since I couldn't get the prize even though I had plenty of cabbages in that account. And since I crafted snowballs twice before realizing the Videos weren't working, I feel "*****ed" out of cabbages on the other accounts. Unless I get amazingly lucky & am only 1-2 snowballs short of a prize, I won't be crafting more. I would be willing to spend some gems for an item I really want if I Don't ​have enough cabbages, but not when I have over 100!

P.S. And the gem purchase price of Snowballs is about twice of what it takes to get me to spend.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 12-07-19 at 08:31 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    No energy? I thought the kitsune's all drop a little energy. Maybe not!?
    I can't speak to the drops of this newest addition but not all of the kitsune-types drop energy. Of the seven types released before this Icy Kitsunecorn, only 3 drop energy: the Solar, Spring and Venomous.

Executive Chef
    Well I'm going to take a chance and try to accumulate (craft) 25 snowballs. I have over 600 cabbages. Knowing it may turn into a lose-lose situation. But I would be prepared for that awesome Ali that's coming!!
    ( PLEASE do Not take that last comment seriously.). I'm being sarcastic.

Nightclub Owner
    Well, I tossed the freebie snowballs today and then watched videos for the free cabbages... Easiest dozen Cabbages I've ever earned! I'm pretty sure this is how I'll be spending my tent time until February.

Thanks to the other players for recommending this plan of action. My ire was so great that I was just going to ignore the tent until the snow melted but at least this is a sort-of positive?