Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've been waiting and waiting for Juniper to show up in my tent so that Aspen could have a partner but another Tuftkin showed up instead. I just know if I go for it, then Juniper will turn up soon and I'll be short of the Snowballs needed to win her. Decisions, decisions...
    Lol! And I want the tuftkins! I have invaded by snowpeople- bought three so have enough. Randomness rules! : ) May you receive what you wish, may it be so for us all! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've been waiting and waiting for Juniper to show up in my tent so that Aspen could have a partner but another Tuftkin showed up instead. I just know if I go for it, then Juniper will turn up soon and I'll be short of the Snowballs needed to win her. Decisions, decisions...
    Whoot! Juniper finally showed this morning - thank goodness I waited. Now that I've got one of every item I wanted, I can start picking up the extras with 'good' drops if/when they show up.

Fashion Designer
    I can't believe my eyes. I have 100 snowballs saved up and my tent kept repeating snowmen of all types. Also I've got Juniper and Aspen together over 20 times already, I so regret paying gems for them in the beginning when I didn't have any snowballs. Power of the post please bring me some tuftkins and skunkupines!

Fashion Designer
    I have two tuftkin.
    Hoping for another one before the tent changes.

Executive Chef
    So I’ve ended up completing the quest and getting the Snowy Fawnicorn!
    Zero gems spent.

I really only wanted Aspen and Juniper. (they are adorable!)
    But then with the surplus of Snowballs have managed to get a Present Skunkupine and a Candycane Tuftkin.
    I think I’ll get enough Snowballs dropping from the xmas gnomes to go for one more before the end.
    Hopefully I’ll get a Snowy Kitsunicorn in my tent in the last few days.

I still have a healthy supply of Cabbages too! More than when this tent started.
    Probably only crafted 25ish Snowballs.

New Resident
    I don't know if someone knows, but there are 4 gnomes who are dropping snowballs.
    The time to collect is 22 hours. There is no certain the snowball will drop.
    I'm collecting about 1 week and I'm winning just 1 single snowball a day. Once time I won 2.
    The name of gnomes are: Reindeer Gnome, Grinchy Gnome, Mr. Claus Gnome and Ms. Claus Gnome.
    I hope this information helps .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200119-194300~2.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	420.7 KB 
ID:	54474

Executive Chef
    now i feel bad i managed to get 7 candy tuftkins
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by leory78 View Post
    I don't know if someone knows, but there are 4 gnomes who are dropping snowballs.
    The time to collect is 22 hours. There is no certain the snowball will drop.
    I'm collecting about 1 week and I'm winning just 1 single snowball a day. Once time I won 2.
    The name of gnomes are: Reindeer Gnome, Grinchy Gnome, Mr. Claus Gnome and Ms. Claus Gnome.
    I hope this information helps .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200119-194300~2.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	420.7 KB 
ID:	54474
    There is actually five of the xmas gnomes!
    You missed the Elf Gnome.
    All five have a rare drop of 1-3 Snowballs every 22hrs.
    I usually get one Snowball per day.
    Today I got four Snowballs!
    Last edited by hagypagy; 01-20-20 at 09:21 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    now i feel bad i managed to get 7 candy tuftkins
    Whuuuuut? Uh-mazing! Congrats! Don't feel bad, own being an inspiration! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Banned
    2x Glimmerdust from Present Skunkupine