Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Well, I tossed the freebie snowballs today and then watched videos for the free cabbages... Easiest dozen Cabbages I've ever earned! I'm pretty sure this is how I'll be spending my tent time until February.

Thanks to the other players for recommending this plan of action. My ire was so great that I was just going to ignore the tent until the snow melted but at least this is a sort-of positive?
    Where do you watch the videos at?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Where do you watch the videos at?
    In the Baron's tent, after you've used your daily free 6 showballs. If the button to watch videos doesn't show up immediately, wait until you see the free videos icon on your main screen later in the day and then go to the tent. You can see the number of cabbages increase in the trade wagon 😊

Fashion Designer
    Oh and if you watch the normal videos for items/money/gems, then you won't get the videos for cabbages in the tent, or you can watch a few normal ones and a few cabbage ones

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Every day you will get six snowballs at a certain appointed time. As Sunnyhook said, they are not cumulative. If you only use two out of the six today then tomorrow you will get only two to increase your snowballs back to six.. If you use four then you will only get four tomorrow to increase the snowballs back to six. The only way you will have the snowballs accumulate past six is if you actually trade cabbages for snowballs in the trade wagon. So if you start out with the free six daily snowballs and you don't use any and then you create 4 snowballs in the wagon, you will end up with 10 snowballs. Tomorrow, though, you will not get six free snowballs unless you throw all 10 snowballs you already have.
    I know that, I was using snowballs as soon as I crafted them so I had 0 or 1 all day, definitely less than 6 as I said. It doesn't matter now because I decided to stop relying on freebies and craft 25 snowballs with hope I'll get the right prize when I'm ready. I had a bad experience before with some prizes never appeared in my Tent with every day checking. Initially my plan was to get free snowballs, craft some and use gems for the rest.

Rhino Keeper
    1) Don't craft 25 snowballsif you are engaging this (IMO, bit of a rip off) - craft 25 less the 6 freebies, 19.

2) bought the snowman that drops Christmas paths. Took/cost me 24 snowballs in total. I really want those Christmas path drops. Nothing else though, and only getting one snowman because of the cost. If it had been a regular tent event, I would be getting as many as possible.

I will follow th good advice here and use up the 6 snowballs every day to have a chance for extra cabbages. As always, thanks to all who post.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Aspen the Snowman dropped Wreath Lamppost.
    Present Skunkupine dropped just some coins but has a chance for Expansion materials.

Executive Chef
    I collect 2 cabbages a day and then use those 2 to craft a snowball. Net loss is 0.
    I've gone through dozens of cabbages just trying to complete the monthly cabbage challenge to get to the "grand" prize, so at this point I really don't care.
    What started out as a great idea has been turned into a sad mess.
    Adding: But if I do get a chance to throw 25 snowballs, I will try to watch videos-but I don't ever see that available in my tent. I'll try to ignore other in game videos.
    Sorry to be so negative. I do appreciate all the hints.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-07-19 at 08:56 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I collect 2 cabbages a day and then use those 2 to craft a snowball. Net loss is 0.
    I've gone through dozens of cabbages just trying to complete the monthly cabbage challenge to get to the "grand" prize, so at this point I really don't care.
    What started out as a great idea has been turned into a sad mess.
    Adding: But if I do get a chance to throw 25 snowballs, I will try to watch videos-but I don't ever see that available in my tent. I'll try to ignore other in game videos.
    Sorry to be so negative. I do appreciate all the hints.
    My thanks to all as well for the hints and tips. I too have trouble with the videos. Today, I got no videos offered either in the main game or in Baron's Tent. Yesterday, I did get videos offered in the tent and got cabbages-- yahoo! Previous day, I had videos offered in the tent, but they didn't play no matter what. So it's hit or miss. Ha!

Rhino Keeper
    Cool drops for Aspen! Mine dropped 3 Christmas paths.

Btw, my videos for more snowballs don't load either. Great for those that do get them, though! : )

Edit add: it was TWO (2) paths, not three. Sorry.
    Last edited by newyear5780; 12-08-19 at 12:10 PM.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Aspen also drops Ice Block.

Have we ever had this before?

Edit: Just checked the ‘Inventory’ post. Ice Block was for sale in Jan for 80 gems.
    Last edited by federerGOAT; 12-07-19 at 11:45 PM.