Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 393

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

  1. #301
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,985
    We don't know. You need to be prepared for the scenario that they will all be forfeit if not used. If that's not the case, then huzzah... if it is then you won't be surprised if they are forfeit.

  2. #302
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,985
    Favour time please!

    Can those of us with the resource items please check your drops against what's currently recorded on page 1. I'd like to record these items in the Inventory Guide but want to make sure we've captured everything. I've updated drops with what I've received, but would really appreciate some help.

    Thanks all!

  3. #303
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Favour time please!

    Can those of us with the resource items please check your drops against what's currently recorded on page 1. I'd like to record these items in the Inventory Guide but want to make sure we've captured everything. I've updated drops with what I've received, but would really appreciate some help.

    Thanks all!
    I have aspen, juniper, tuftkin, and skunkupine. All drops of these seem right to me, nothing extra to report. If you wanted to be picky, you could say winter mink (1).

    THANKS for all this work. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

  4. #304
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2
    Hi, I have a problem with the tent, I couldn’t watch videos for snowballs (cabbages) in like 3 days. The watch videos for free gifts option is there (i didn’t watch them because i wanted cabbages) but not in the tent. I checked multiple times during the day but the option never appeared. What can I do to be able to watch videos in the tent again? (I’ve already tried closing and reinstalling the game) I’m on iOS. Thank you for any help!

  5. #305
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,985
    Hi, welcome to the forum!

    You need to throw some first out of the 6 you get daily to get down to 1-3 snowballs left for the pop up screen to ask if you want a video. Remember though you get cabbages to convert to snowballs in the Trade Wagon.

    Reinstalling your game will only fix graphics issues so there is never really a need to reinstall.

  6. #306
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    I have aspen, juniper, tuftkin, and skunkupine. All drops of these seem right to me, nothing extra to report. If you wanted to be picky, you could say winter mink (1).

    THANKS for all this work. : )
    I got a winter mink too from the male snowman!
    StormID: neferlala

  7. #307
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2
    Thank you soo much, I didn’t know that, I used my snowballs and the videos immediately appeared!
    Last edited by hacca92; 01-27-20 at 09:37 AM.

  8. #308
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1
    Hi! This is the first time I'm writing in this forum, but I have been following closely all the discussions posted in the forum. Thanks to everybody who had posted and shared their experience.
    I am not sure if anybody has shared this before, but I just discovered this today. I need to collect 1 more item to get the Icy Kitsunicorn. I threw my 24th snowball (using 10 gems to obtain that ball), but I didn't get my 6th item. At this point the game reset. When I restart, I was still at my 24th snowball. I thought I was so lucky that I can throw again, as for sure I knew which Baron head didn't get my 6th item earlier. But when I choose the last remaining Baron head, to my shock, I didn't get my 6th item again. This means CS has program the Baron tent to get you the grand prize with a fixed number of snowballs, which from my experience, is between 20 to 25 on the average. Thus, no matter where you throw the ball at, the results will be the same. This is what I wanted to share with everybody here.

  9. #309
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    11,985
    Quote Originally Posted by thoopc63 View Post
    Hi! This is the first time I'm writing in this forum, but I have been following closely all the discussions posted in the forum. Thanks to everybody who had posted and shared their experience.
    I am not sure if anybody has shared this before, but I just discovered this today. I need to collect 1 more item to get the Icy Kitsunicorn. I threw my 24th snowball (using 10 gems to obtain that ball), but I didn't get my 6th item. At this point the game reset. When I restart, I was still at my 24th snowball. I thought I was so lucky that I can throw again, as for sure I knew which Baron head didn't get my 6th item earlier. But when I choose the last remaining Baron head, to my shock, I didn't get my 6th item again. This means CS has program the Baron tent to get you the grand prize with a fixed number of snowballs, which from my experience, is between 20 to 25 on the average. Thus, no matter where you throw the ball at, the results will be the same. This is what I wanted to share with everybody here.
    Yes this does happen from time to time, but if you force close your game (might take a couple of times), then you'll either be able to get the prize as the plate will turn over, or you can take a screen shot and S8 will put the item in your inventory for you. Log a ticket with them. Link in my signature or any first page post or bugs forum.

  10. #310
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    965
    i have had that happen a few times. where i threw all 25 and didn't get it. took a screen shot. but then the game reset and awarded me the prize. but i have also thrown just 11 cabbages and gotten the prize. i think my record was 9. i have had a few in the low teens
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •