Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Another question...my Snowball event says "4 days" remaining. Any idea what the last day to use our snowballs actually will be (I have been hit with nothing but deco items the last several days...hoping to hold out for an Icy K. or a Tufkin! Fingers crossed!)
    New events roll out on the Thursday 11am (5am Friday here in Aust).
    The new Barons Tent cycles start on the Friday morning, unsure of the exact time but guessing 9am or 11am (so Sat here in Aust).
    Then it depends on your tent cycle and when you log in - before the launch time you’ll get an extra day , after the launch and the new tent prizes will load and your Snowballs will be useless.
    Hope that all makes sense and helps you plan.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 02-04-20 at 07:54 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Pop for a tufkin!

Rhino Keeper
    Woo hoo! Got ?em! I love the snowball event!

What happens to the unused snowballs after the event? Can they be converted back to cabbages?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    What happens to the unused snowballs after the event? Can they be converted back to cabbages?
    Nope. With a side order of nope. : )

I got an icy kitsunecorne today, probs my last shot. I tossed all my snowballs for it, still 3 items short. I can do snow piles as cheapest way to get it, I don't need the drops but it is SO CUTE. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    I keep getting the snow cloud in my tent. Two days in a row now. I was really hoping for a last candy cane tuftkin

Rhino Keeper
    Two days in a row of getting the Baron snowman--deco only, no drops. Seriously bummed. I finally had enough snowballs for a couple of more items, and now 2 days of this.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Funny thing. Snowballs are stil on sale, but cabbage is back in the Barons tent. Does it mean that the current prices will remain to be there for some time? Only now accessible by throwing cabbages or we get new ones tomorrow?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Funny thing. Snowballs are stil on sale, but cabbage is back in the Barons tent. Does it mean that the current prices will remain to be there for some time? Only now accessible by throwing cabbages or we get new ones tomorrow?
    The end is tomorrow as it will calculate the day from the last time you opened the tent. Mine's showing 12 hours and still has snowballs when I go into the tent. So the snowball is still helpful for some players.
    The tent prizes change over tomorrow as advised by S8 in the sneak peek thread. The new prize looks good!

Executive Chef

Talking

Check your Baron's Game Tent!
    I could throw my Cabbages instead of Snowballs!

I didn't participate in the Snowball event, but I did manage to save A LOT of cabbages.
    And the last prize in my Tent today was a Candy Cane Tuftkin, so I was super lucky and happy with that.

All in all, it (snowball event) wasn't as bad as I initially thought, I'm happy with the result after 2 month.
    Thanks for the opportunity to throw Cabbages S8! Really really appreciated!