Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Fashion Designer
    Not many days left.
    Power of the post for a third tuftkin.

Executive Chef
    PotP for an Icy Kitsunicorn.
    I have enough Snowballs, and it is the only thing I want but don’t have yet from this tent.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I have enough Snowballs, and it is the only thing I want but don’t have yet from this tent.
    Same! Let's hope it turns up for both of us 10 days left.....

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I have enough Snowballs, and it is the only thing I want but don?t have yet from this tent.
    Same here. Fingers crossed for everybody favorite animal 🤞🙏

Rhino Keeper
    Whatever comes up last day in the tent, I will probably get if I still have 12 or so snowballs in stock. The gnomes dropping snowballs was dev genius, and I am now, despite my grumps at the beginning of this, making snowballs starting the day I get a prize (got another tuftkin today, whoop whoop). As the event has forced me to save cabbages and I get cabbages from the tent as well, I now have hundreds of the guys, so I don't feel awful anymore about the give two, get one thing.

I know we can't predict next year, but - and I would not have believed it was possible to say this from where I was standing when this was released - I would actually *really love* to have this next year. (OMG yes, I did just say that). : ) The extended time gives us opportunity to most likely get at least one of what we want, and if you have enough cabbages, it really isn't too bad. Also, S8 can release the snowball-dropping gnomes next year, and even those of us that have one or more are likely to pick up another or so, esp the reindeer gnome from the adventure that obvs hardly any of us got. It would complete a set, and that would be cool. Each snowball is sort of a 10 gem equivalent (cost of snowball in a tent) so over the event they would pay for themselves if the gnomes were modestly priced.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have the snow cloud? Is it animated? If not it should be, how cute would that be?!
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Does anyone have the snow cloud? Is it animated? If not it should be, how cute would that be?!
    Sadly, not animated.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo! Finally got another tufkin in my tent that I was able to snag. I’ve got enough snowballs left for one more item.. here’s hoping for anything other than the decos!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Same! Let's hope it turns up for both of us 10 days left.....
    I just got the icy kitsunecorn, (which is also what I was hoping for) so have asked it to send its friends to visit you both

Banned
    On all my accounts its always gone to 23 to 25 snowballs to get a prize.. about 12 tents prizes I was able to collect over 4 accounts.. until yesterday it took only 11 on one account.. so not sure how that will be read by all of us.. i think it was a complete anomaly unlike the Radio Telescope that HAL 9000 broke on Discovery