Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    when i watched the video i received one snowball in my tent per offered video i think i had 2 videos
    Thank you! I was feeling lucky and brave, and watched one video. I shouldn't, because I didn't get any snowballs for it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SolitarySerenity View Post
    I have iOS and the videos only dropped 1 snowball each - which actually took away one of my cabbages for each video.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    So what I can see is that
    * you no longer see your cabbages but the tent now shows 6 snowballs in the counter space.
    * You can trade your rotten cabbages in the Trade Wagon. trade 2 cabbages for (how many snowballs?). Takes 6 hours.
    * We have 65 days for the Snowball Challenge
    * You can buy the Snowball Pile for 30 gems and you chop it in 1 go for 3-7 snowballs.
    * The cabbage hut will drop ?
    * you get 6 snowballs a day (how does this work on day 2 if you don't use them)
    * Videos drop 2 rotten cabbages, but this is only as iOS feature (if it's like for like)
    * You must be on version 2.3+ (you can check this clicking on Menu/FAQ and on the border section lower right hand corner it will give you that info)
    * It looks like to get one of the new prizes you need more than 6 snowballs.
    I'm on Android 2.3.1 and only once can I recall ever seeing the video option pop up in my Baron tent. It was a regular in Fantasy Story (never in Dragon Story and stopped working in Bakery Story). I've slowly been saving my cabbages after saving up tokens to buy the cabbage hut and there haven't been any prizes I've really been interested in a while. The prizes look neat, but this is so disappointing. I even explained the event to friends that don't play how incredulous I was about the event parameters.

Executive Chef
    I can confirm:

Once you trade 2 cabbages to snowball- you get just 1 SNOWBALL. Takes six hours to craft.

Nicely put - items in tent will cost TWICE as much as usual and you get the extra pleasure to spend up to 600 hours to craft all of them ( if you want to do it without gems and get a pet animal for getting 4 prizes).

To get 1 Grand Prize - worst case scenario - 50 cabbages turned into 25 snowballs. It takes 25 crafts x6 (hours) = 150 hours of crafting to reduce your beloved cabbages into snowballs. Just to get 1 day's main prize.

If you want to get the pet animal - you need 4 prizes- so 4 x 150 = 600 hours of crafting and 200 cabbages.

Simply put:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trading for snowballs.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	301.2 KB 
ID:	54108

Rhino Keeper
    There was a third goal, about buying a snow pile in the market, but I don't see a screen shot anywhere for it. I could've sworn it was a 30gem reward for buying it, so basically it gives your gems spent back.?!? Am I wrong?? Did anyone else see it?? Cause if it did, it didn't give me my gems back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    There was a third goal, about buying a snow pile in the market, but I don't see a screen shot anywhere for it. I could've sworn it was a 30gem reward for buying it, so basically it gives your gems spent back.?!? Am I wrong?? Did anyone else see it?? Cause if it did, it didn't give me my gems back.
    I have the goal - but it shows NO rewards.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snowpile goal.jpg 
Views:	4658 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	54109

Fashion Designer
    I’m not sure about that pop up, it was all too quick. But, be sure that you actually get the snowballs from chopping it. I chopped mine and it said I got 5 but they never showed up.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    I swear, was I seeing things...I feel like I wasted gems now, cause in my mind I was getting them right back, no big deal like other goals before. This whole cabbage/snowball thing is wonky

Executive Chef
    Worse- 65 days. It takes 6 hours to craft a snow ball.
    Without gems- if you LOVE sleeping anytime during this time - you can't

6 hours craft- max 4 crafts a day. Realistic is 3 trades a day. So - 3 snowballs per day ( if you do 3 trades per day - in 18 hours). 3x65 -> 195 cabbages. ( You need 200 to get 4 prizes)
    This means that even if you would do 3 days' per day - you still may not get all 200. ( If anyone is as unlucky to use up all 25 to get main prizes all 4 times).

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sorry NW, I moved out that first post that went there with the timestamp, so it's back as it was.... didn't realise or think to check. Sorry about that.

Rhino Keeper
    FYI: my cabbage hut is still dropping cabbages, not snowballs.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast