Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Dec 2019) | The Snowball Challenge (65 days)

Yesterday, I did not receive daily snowballs I traded one and watched 3 videos got two more snowballs. I had 3 total. Today I have none and my cabbages are back in the game tent.
    I am totally confused now ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginerp View Post
    I figured out that when you watch videos you still get cabbages, so they'll show up in your trade wagon.
    i see you are right. was confused since first day they just appeared instantly in my tent as snowballs i wish they still did lol the conversion time is too much to finish getting my prize i already threw my balls at

Rhino Keeper
    I have been thinking about this and actually think that some of it may be too good to be true and I must be miscalculating something. Hear me out!

So I have one hut. If I throw my six snowballs every day, I can then start watching videos for cabbages. If I recall correctly, you can watch up to five videos a day (I can't check now, I already watched the max for the day, but I believe it's five). So I could get 10 cabbages for videos and 1 from my hut, for 11 total cabbages a day EVERY DAY for 65 days. That's 715 cabbages I could accumulate by February. Then in February they'll all be returned to the tent. PLUS you get six free throws a day rather than three. So if you don't trade any cabbages for snowballs, you come out WAY ahead in the end.

That can't possibly be true that I could get 700 cabbages out of this deal, is it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    So only got offered to watch only 1 video and got 0 snowballs.

Edit: watched second video, again NO Snowballs!

PikaSquirrel, can you look into this please? Thanks
    I second this. I stopped trading cabbages for snowballs because 1) one of four of my first trades didn't add a cabbage to inventory and 2) if the videos aren't giving snowballs, I would rather watch them in the main game in hopes of getting an Alicorn.

and the video inside the Baron's Tent says "Trade for snowballs" not "trade for cabbages that you must then transform into snowballs"
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 12-06-19 at 05:44 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SolitarySerenity View Post
    I have iOS and the videos only dropped 1 snowball each - which actually took away one of my cabbages for each video.
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    As I posted several pages back, this the worst idea S8 has ever come up with. S8 is essentially cutting our buying power in half. I guess it's their way of getting those who've stockpiled Cabbages to use them up.
    Sorry, S8, you're trickery doesn't fly in my book.
    I lowkey enjoy seeing all the gabbage typos because it makes me think of portmanteau of garbage and cabbage and I think it's appropriate.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been thinking about this and actually think that some of it may be too good to be true and I must be miscalculating something. Hear me out!

So I have one hut. If I throw my six snowballs every day, I can then start watching videos for cabbages. If I recall correctly, you can watch up to five videos a day (I can't check now, I already watched the max for the day, but I believe it's five). So I could get 10 cabbages for videos and 1 from my hut, for 11 total cabbages a day EVERY DAY for 65 days. That's 715 cabbages I could accumulate by February. Then in February they'll all be returned to the tent. PLUS you get six free throws a day rather than three. So if you don't trade any cabbages for snowballs, you come out WAY ahead in the end.

That can't possibly be true that I could get 700 cabbages out of this deal, is it?
    I thought the same but was afraid to mention it and they take it away

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    This is just ridiculous. And they don?t even provide any info on what these items drop. Are we supposed to blindly spend 50 cabbages to get something that drops stuff we are maxed on?
    Yep...if you want the prizes...or you could just collect your cabbages and throw the free snowballs for more cabbages from the tent...and watch videos to get more cabbages.

Shhhhhh!!!!

I get only 3 videos to watch per day. So that's 6 cabbages.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 12-06-19 at 05:44 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Deco only.

Attachment 54129Attachment 54130

Think that?ll do for me.
    At least until the Tuftkin returns to the tent.
    Wow. Just wow. I thought fersure that would be like the Rainbow Cloud and drop daily energy. Just deco?? Unbelievable. ... but at this point, why am I even surprised? I assume it's a 1x1?

PS. ginerp ~ now that you have pointed that out about the videos & we're all discussing it here, watch S8 change something to make it impossible for us to "get ahead" in any way whatsoever. It'll get taken away, no doubt about it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Deco only.

Attachment 54129Attachment 54130

Think that’ll do for me.
    At least until the Tuftkin returns to the tent.
    deco...lol...how ridiculous is this though? Smh

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Wow. Just wow. I thought fersure that would be like the Rainbow Cloud and drop daily energy. Just deco?? Unbelievable. ... but at this point, why am I even surprised? I assume it's a 1x1?
    Yes it is 1x1.

Like you I was hoping that it was like the Rainbow Cloud.
    Was foolish thinking, as the tent has never had more than one energy dropper at a time.